Sharad kelkar also says no - FB message

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharad-Kelkar/107648269264472?sk=wall
All Sharad Kelkar fans just an F.Y.I that the news article of Sharad getting on board Kuch Toh Log Kahenge replacing the current protagonist Mohnish Behl is not true as confirmed by the "big man" himself.
i just found it on FB. not sure how much correct this news or this FB page is... Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Its an update by his fanpage how to believe
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arti

Its an update by his fanpage how to believe

Yes. Seems to be a fan page run by some one. This is not official page of Sk...

Now I cannot delete this post...
i am his fan since his bairi piya days this is his offical fan page Edited by neha.sharma - 12 years ago
hellox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

</div>
<div><font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes. Seems to be a fan page run by some one. This is not official page of Sk...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I cannot delete this post... </font>

just edit the post and show blank..thats the best option..
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha.sharma

i am his fan since his bairi piya days this is his offical fan page

So this news is valid?
hellox thumbnail
@AF..well..no one knows coz media or concerned party has still not officially commented on this..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@AF... sweetie...I think we should stop the guess games...and wait for right confirmation...otherwise we will end losing our minds (what's left off it)...meanwhile I hope for a back miracle so I can get the real Ashu back...
hellox thumbnail
@AF..cant trust coz according to one fan SK is the new ashu..but according to another he has denied it..so 2 different versions from different fans..so only can wait for official conformation, if any..still hoping that MB makes it back..hope for good..pray for the best..get well soon MB..
Regards..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharad-Kelkar/107648269264472?sk=wall

All Sharad Kelkar fans just an F.Y.I that the news article of Sharad getting on board Kuch Toh Log Kahenge replacing the current protagonist Mohnish Behl is not true as confirmed by the "big man" himself.
i just found it on FB. not sure how much correct this news or this FB page is...

How do we know.. its his official site?? ðŸ˜•

But yes.. nothing seems clear at the moment..