Smoocing a guy or girl is same???????????

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys i know its bold topic but cince the showis bold so i wonderingto ask this quetsion to u guys...........

i have never SMOOCHED someoone girll or boy but i know tht it should be a differnt feeling...........

the girl who came yesterday dont know his anme.................was saying ...when archie asked her how was it like to smooch a girl she siad it was the same feeling............well tht freaked me out how can it be?

share ur view on it?

coz i wanna know whether i ws worong or was she > or it might be just her opinionπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• i dind watch the episode πŸ˜ƒ
PrInc£s$ ANg£L thumbnail
i havnt seen that epi, waiting for nobi to upload it.
Dola87 thumbnail

omg i havet seen the episode...but smoochin a gurl..that is ust wrong to me...wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong...
and plain disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there r guys to kiss for god's skae...why do u want to smooch a gurl...i can never...gurls like like sisters to me..an aunt.......now u woulnt want to give a passionate kiss to them will ya 🀒
🀒

thats my view

Edited by Dola87 - 17 years ago
((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOooooo never I will never smooch girl. YUCK I didnt watch the episode but ya i agree with u, girls are like sisters for me. ya but smooching to our love (husband)is very good feeling πŸ˜› I like it.
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats wierd! who did archie "smooch"? well if it was done as a greeting or like a friend type thingy then its not gross to me. but if she did it passionatly then thats a different story. i dont think she's a lesbian tho cuz she's married. but i dont think a girl should smooch another girl cuz there are many guys in this world to SMOOCH! the same goes for a guy smooching another guy....thats gross to me to cuz there are so many pretty girls in this world for them. 😳
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
smooching, similar sex?? the girl is simply retarded or what. its disgusting
jasmin thumbnail
ummm, I haven't seen that yet. Maybe they meant it was just kissing...I mean, you only have a couple of types of lips right? Unless the personal has stinky breath or chapped lips. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasmin

ummm, I haven't seen that yet. Maybe they meant it was just kissing...I mean, you only have a couple of types of lips right? Unless the personal has stinky breath or chapped lips. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
People who are saying its disgusting...are you guys homophobic or something? Anyway they meant in a fun way, its not like she was attracted to the other woman, or Kiran attracted to another man.