Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

migan thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• - Naan than intha varathin mudhal balikadda๐Ÿ˜ญennaku than nadhaswara pongal ๐Ÿ˜ก

Shanthi n co continues telling that if Sr.PP N Family doesnt believe SR, let them cut the relationship with him n let them get thier daughty to some one who is telling whereabouts oru dance poduranga.. Mr. Shanti goes one level above n tell that its not new thier family to do remarriage as malar married kobi as 2nd  hubby ..Kobi tries to hold collar but controlled after coming near Sottai..Shanti jumps for that also.. n do an recap how they illtreated thier family..now its their time so they will not stand henceforth nu solli walk out pannutungoo..

Sr.pp family ore kothifchuying , but Sr. Tells Kobi that we need to find out mappu's whereabout n verify if mappu knows all these people danceshow solli .. ask kobi to enter the mission. n advice mahesu that you should have checked all this earlier, but u missed now we are hearing all nonsense from these people nu solluran..mahesu as usual cryiing..

Sr. & Jr Loosu(athan jags's  & Ashok kum than) comes to see KNG.. KNG put his part bit to them to justify him.. asusual Sr. Loosu jumps that we should nt leave this kobi n malar we should , KNG continues his acting n tells i dont know when KM will forgive me.. oru crying act ta poduran.namma loosungala kekanuma..rendu ore feelings ah ungala cry panna vacha KM ah..vidakudathu orediya sabatham podutunga..KNG ennam konjam bit poduran..now he is slowly started to hate them..n kobi mesmerized malar nu.. yellaruma justice keka kelamburanga..

Mayil House Pirai is entering ..puspa is checking on mayil.. he says he is coming behind.. mayil comes in next to him shanti n co enters n telecast the news ofkobi joined family n condolence pass panurangalama.. pothatha mayil started his cursing session.. puspa was not able to stand it as he is cursing Sr. Pp..starts fighting with him.. but he continues bad mouthing..patti seperated puspa n ask her to calm n keep quiet..puspa was very upset on his act.. Shanti comes out n tells that kobi would have started his investigation..that why i kortufied them to mayil so that they will get next panchayat nu sollitu poranga.

Sr.pp House after long time all are assembled togather.. kobi says he will take care of SR's issue..Sr.pp Was very happy n gives some lecture(happy ah irrunthalum sad da irrunthalum ivaru mattum yen lecture kudukuratha nippata matenguraru..)Meen's call her son to have food.. Sr. Says my son is also like me.. he will not leave his wife n eat n also he will eat only from his wife's hand nu ..meen is looking at her son.. n tells that its been long time i feed my son nu solli feeds kobi..Background la veena musicc๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n ask him to bring his wife to home ...kobi is stunned to hear it.. Sr. Says now the words u get from ur mom is true..but kobi says no to it..n tells we are the resaon for ur bros split..so its not right time to enter this house.. if it happens we might loose mayil forever nu solluraru(shhh...aramichutariya..aramichutariya)but meen's is not leaving ask sr. to go bring them in lorry after vacating house..sr.pp tells about his son family capacuty..n says that we need to look good time.. but rag's says pls bring them back as mom changed her mind nu sollura..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..but kobi says mayil might jump further if he gets to see me in this house nu solluran..but all sis says if he is going to be alone also mayil will continue the curse nu solli ask him to bring anni to home as planned nu solluranga.KObi @ his home conveying the happy news ..malar is overwhelmed to hear so.. she says lets go n be a fevikwik to bring mayil family togather n also set maha's life in good way.. becoz she is the one most affected by pandi's suicide nu sollura. Kobi oru look (proud look ah or Romantic look ah  theriyala)viduraru.

Screen Freezes(Appa mudinchuthu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday

Gokul along with his friend kishore comes to jegan's house...Jegan welcomes him and gokul introduces his friend to jegan's family members...Gokul says this kishore is a big shot...his dad is retired DSP...Big banyan company owner...Grinder company owner...And then he says...ivanathan ur daughyter malar kodaikanal la partha kolaikaran nnu sonnan...Jegan and kishore super shcoked...

Kishore gets angry and shouts ...Malar kku ambuttu thimira??...come da gokul...we will go their and see rendula onnu...Jegan too says go and kill her...iam least concerned...

Gokul starts his drama...says...this is his family matter da kishore..and also that gopi rombha paavam...Jegan tells gokul not to show any irakkam on them...Gokul says this will afftect our family maanam mariyadhai...We all will go and meet malar and ask about this...Gokul says we will take inspector with us...Jegan,his wife,gokul and kishore leaves ...

mayil's house...Pandi's kolaikara boss comes to mayil's house...Deivanai calls mayil who is inside...Mayil comes out...Boss goes near pandi's photo and kumbidu pottings...And turns towards mayil and says...iam very sorry mayil...i was in chennai ...adhaan ippo vandhen...

Mayil starts crying...Boss consoles him...And praises pandi...only 4-5 days dhaan he worked with me...he is a very intelligent guy...Mayil syas ellam becoz of my annan...and cries.

Boss gives him some money...says its pandi's salary...malar refuses to take the money...But boss forcibly gives the money...and says iam there for u...this veera will be always there for u to help...Boss veera leaves...

Mayil,Deivanai and pushpa starts their RKO...Mayil gives the money to deivanai and tells her to give it to maha...Deivanai goes and gives it to maha...Maha kku avanga pandi kitta sonna sethu po dialogues again nyabagam varudhu...

Gopi's house...Malar and gopi romancing...ROmancing na thokki ttu poi utkara vaikaradhu dhaan...Sokku comes there and gives her a bag...says unga athai saapadu kuduthu vitrukka...Gopi and malar happy...

Yaarum happy irundha dhaan director kku pidikadhe...adhu avaravae irundhalum sari...Gokul group lands up there...Inspector visaruchufying gopi and malar...Gopi says we lodged a cmplaint...ur duty is to vsiaruchufy...but neenga vandhu meratting us??...

Kishore says...ur wife ennai kolaikara sonnagala?...for this i can file a maana nashta case against u...u will have to pay more that 1 crore rs...Gokul stops him saying...vidra vidra paavam...

Malar says stop acting...Gokul shouts...Jegan joins him...konjam kathittu elalrum leaves...Sokku asks enna matteru??...Gopi upates him ..Sokku says we should not leave that gokul...we have to save rohini from this gokul...I'll take care this gokul...levae this to me...

Mayil's house...Kaamu and deovanai convo...Kaamu says she is going to her home...Deivanai advices her to be a dummy piece in their pugundha veedu...Some more oppari playing...Kaamu goes to mayil and says tata bye bye...Mayil says poittu vaa...but yaaravadhu gopi ,sokku nnu pesina come here immediately...or else u urself take care...dont come here and call me for any panjayathu...Deivanai and kaamu crying...

Thodarum

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Friday aviyal { [veN] pongalukku thottuka}

Friday 20.01.2012

Kamu coming back to pugundha veedu. Nalla varaverpu- Lolayee lolo shouting โ€“  where did you come , why did you come , are we ilicha vayi's to accept you after your father's insult go back & fulfil your father's wish ,your father has made my job easier by digging his own grave , go back & be a V V [ Vazha Vetti]in your house ,โ€“  Kamu apologises on father's behalf, pleads with sotha athai โ€“ Please athey , father olarified  out of dhukkam โ€“ son's loss , not in his senses , sogathil vandha words ,  doesn't mean it.  Lolayi  doesn't budge , Kamu walks out. In comes Nelli , scolds Lolayi , tells Kamu that there is no change in her status as Nelli veetu marumagal , nobody can ever change it. Now it is not the issue. You should  stay with your parents at this hour of grievance & console them. Now go to your house & come back after Pandi's rituals are over. Nelli turns to Leelavathi & gives her a piece of his mind โ€“ Beware  Leelu ups & downs , death & misery knock at every one's door. So choose your words before speaking.

KaNN ketta piragu Surya Namaskaram โ€“ Maha repenting for her mistake ,cries her heart out. Pushpa & Pirai console her.  Piraisudan gives her a sensible advise โ€“ asks her to continue her studies which would surely be a diversion for her from her sorrow & misery. Maha agrees.

Deiva  Upadesam to Mayil โ€“ your anger & frustration is justifiable but expressing it over all & sundry is questionable. Sokku family mel ulla angerai manasukkula pooti vainga , don't take it out on everybody. It is not good for us , will affect our children only. Thank God Nelli  is a good man & understood your plight & accepted Kamu.  Please control your anger , think before you speak, at least for the sake of our children.

Lush green fields . Sokku is talking to some new meesai uncle. Seems the meesai man knows Jaggu. Sokku asks Meesai  to talk to Jaggu about Gokul & save Rohini from his clutch . The man agrees

Meenu sitting & dreaming. Seems worried  , cause for her worry is how to face Malar when she comes & stays with them. She along with Deiva has verbally  tortured Malar , though never even once  did Malar hit back. Her guilt pricks her. Daughters needle her further & frighten her  with stories of Gopi getting angry with her if Malar tells everything to him. Scare her to face the music living under them during her ripe old age. Meenu scared , worried , upset , trying to give auto suggestion that malar is Thangam , will not ill treat her .Seeing mother's changed outlook , daughters tell her that they just played a prank just to gauge her opinion about Malar. Then sing Malar puranam โ€“ nallaval , vallaval , loves our family ,has lot of respect for Meenu , will be like fourth daughter to her. Meenu becomes emotional , feels once again for talking rudely to her , cries. Daughters crack joke & make the grim situation light. A nice smile sits on Meenu's lips.

Good the episode ended in a happier note. Hope the trend continues.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

Archives Copy

Monday January 23rd 2011 

Reserved

PP members aa partheengala??
IF Thottatula!!
Comment seiyara members
"Like" panra members
yaarayum kaanlayae
forum dhaan kaathu vaangudhe!!!!!

Last week DD tamil Vayalum vazhvum maadhiri dull aa pochu..
This week namma very own nadhaswaram serial maadhiri sound aa irukanum forum...
PP's muperum sound parties...

Deivanai
Lolayee
Shanthi

ivangala nalla pray panikittu indha week start pannuvom..๐Ÿ˜†

Update

Jegan's house...oor periya manushar(OPM) comes to meet jeagn...jegan rombha mariyadhaiya welcomes him...(Vitta OPM aa nikka avchu kumbabhishekam nadathuvaru pola)...All family members aajar...OPM says he has come to talk abt jegan's fmaily matter...Pesalama asks OPM...Confused jegan says OK...

OPM asks abt gokul...Is he ur blood relation??...Jegan says no...he is my SIL...OPM says that gokul is not a good guy nnu kelvipatten...Ur first daughter rejected him...Did u ever tried to find out the reason for that??...Jegan says adhukku time malar kudukalayae..

OPM says first ponnu venam nu sonna maappu va edhukku 2nd daughter kku katti vaikka parakra??..OPM says sokkuc ame to me and discussed this with me...jegan grrr...gives a bayangarama purushan look towards his  wife.....

OPM continues...sokku is a aniyaathukku nalla manushan...When he says gokul is not a good guy...u have to considerthat...Jegan says sokku money kku aasaipattu doing all this...OPM shcoked...asks jegan...sokku va pathiya ippadi solra??..

Jegan says aiyo aama...And this is my fmaily matter...aap pls dont ineterfere..OPM mail station vittu kelambiyachu......

jegan comes back and gives a slap to his wife...(indha aalukku wife a adikaraha thavira vera edhuvum theriyadhu pola...adikka varumbodhu pidichu keezha thallivittu kaala odachu ebd la podanum...like this )...Ippovae oru mudivu katren...shouts jegan and leaves the place angrily...

Veshti sattai potta village vaithiyar(ivarudhaan doctor...veshti yengannu thedings aa?..veshitiya madichu katturukaru๐Ÿ˜†)... tells gopi malar is fine now...Vaitiyar leaves and loadman gopi picks up malar and comes...Sokku comes there...Gopi starts crying...Malarum Ninaivugal...says ingadhaan i met pandi for the last time...Sokku consoles him...

Sokku says OPM kitta pesitten...he will somehow convince jegan...Ellam nalla padiya nadakkum...Solli mudikala 71/2 vandhu car la irangings...jegan comes with his anughert rohini...Comes near sokku and says...kollu ya...kollu...Kill her...Sokku asusual tension ae aagam...what r u saying jeganathan..??..nnu asking...

jegan starts shouting...OPM a edhukku anupura??...what do u want now?...u want to stop rohini and gokul's marraige na...adhukku orey vazhi...kill rohini...Jegan thittufying malar and gopi inbetween...Then maanatha vaanging sokku...Again singing kill rohini song...Sokku silent...

Vandaru anga mayil sethappu...says ayya...dont talk like that ayya...dont says the work kollu...They will do it...Appadithan they killed my son...Enna maadhiri neengalum ye]mandhu poidatheenga...Mayil polambikitte levaes...2 line extra pesittu jegan also leaves...(kaadhu valikudhada saamy)...

Next thalaivali spot...Pandi's house...Maha ippodhaan rombha feel pannings and crying standing near pandi's photo...Pushpa and pirai comes there...Deivanai joins the group and koothathoda oppari vachings...

There comes villain josiyar...Mayil comes and josiyar says rombha kashtama irukku...bold aana paiyan...ippadi photo va poitiyae ya...

Then sits near mayil and polambings...Josiyar says sokku and fmaily dhaan el;la;thukkum kaaranam...Pushpa and rasappa morachufying josiyar...Mayil kovama talking...Josiyar says ayyo...neenga kovapadrahda partha sandai kku poveenga pola...

Mayil says yes..i'll go and fight with them...Josiyar says...dont show ur anger ...Mayil says mudiyadhu...naan appadithan pannuven...

Josiyar says atleast after pandi's death sokku inga vandhurukanum...Mayil yosiching...Josiyar says adhukaga adithadi start pannadheenga...Mayil says i want to see them suffer...Josiyar says solradha aprtha vettu kuthu aayidum pola irukke!!..

Mayil says if needed..i'll do that also...Pushpa and rasappa super shcoked...

Thodarum.

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - ๐Ÿ˜ฒ - (Jag's)Dabba Gokul pakkam Thirupiruchu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@ shree - namma innam ponna varamae mudikala..athukulla athuthavarama ..Y this Kolaveriii shree ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

KNG varan..Jag's checks with him on the secret disclosed by malar, KNG says he knows it. Jags checks whether after knowing all this he agreed to marry Roh's ..KNG ya kekanum Nalla bubum maddu mathiri mandaya ati yes poduran..  Ohhh My god.. Jag's Slaps malar n tells her that KNG is our Kulasami , why are trying to spoil Roh's life solli(Jag's  nee nijamalumae loosu akiteeya..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก) ..Some more pugalaram to KNG n blames to malar.. Finally all are Quitting the place ...malar with helpless expression.KNG leaves with Winner Expression

Rasappa is coming out of Sokku's house n telling bye bye to rag's n geets.. there comes josiyar.. nagging him that if mayil comes to know that ur here he will become more mad .. Ourโญ๏ธ Rasappa is telling mayil is always like that only for that he cannot do anything nu solluraru..still more josiyar nags him..Rasappa bites josiyar's hand n tells that if he continues pouring oil in either ends.. he will not mind killing josiyar nu solli marupadiyum oru bitting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..n continues.. if he kills someone..he will not get punished as he is well known loosu at ooru nu solluraru๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘(Innaikku potta oorupadiayana scene ithu than.. Super Rasappuu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘).. rag's n geets see this n laugh at josi.. Josi is mad at rassappa.. ras leaves..

Malar conveying everything to Kobi.. KObi says if only you meet Roh's in person ,we might have chance to stop this marriage nu solluran..they thinks towards that ..Jag's n his wife brings roh's to temple.. jag's is telling ur sis got spoiled after marriage but u got spoiled b4 marriage ..if after all this KNG agreed to marry you.. u should understand him ..after marriage he is not only ur hubby but our kulasami.. so u should not let him down in any situation..if i heard that you are talking to malar or she speaks to you.. n u both plan to stop marriage .. then i will hang myself in front of this god only @ temple nu solli sathiyam pannuraru.. Poor Roh's doesnt know how to response..(OK got the hint๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† .. Seekiramae Jag's illati Roh's  - Yarrukkko Sangu Ootha Poranga..)

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Thursday

Laksh...
Pona vaaram mudiyalaya?...adhu adhuva mudinjukattum vidunga...adhaan vayalum vazhvum nu sollitene...
saturday mudinjupochu...means..pona vaaram mudinjupochu...

Thursday-No PP-Republic Day special programs๐Ÿฅณ
migan thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2