29th February WU - Priya Moves Back In

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

~  29th February Written Update  ~

Devyani telling Aditya it is not impossible to make Priya stay here forever. They love each other and it cannot be suppressed for long. Aditya just wishes Priya stays because she wants to and not because of the situation at home.

Vidya gos to see Uttara in her room to see if she is ok. Seeing Tara drawing a picture, Vidya remembers her visit to the NGO. Seeing Vidya in deep thought Uttara asks her whats wrong. Vidya tells Uttara about the girl at the NGO and is worried about her. Uttara tells her to go to the NGO and see for herself.

Vidya and Imli are in the kitchen and Imli is in a very happy mood. Upon enquiring she tells Vidya how Aditya Priya spent last  night together and now Priya is moving back to the house. Vidya tells Imli Priya is here for Devyani only and Priya wont agree very easily but Imli is certain Aditya Priya will get together again. Vidya too tells her she feels Aditya Priya will become one. She decides to do something special for Priya to make her happy.

Devyani tells Aditya to concentrate on his work and stop worrying about her. Just then Priya comes with SJ. Devyani hugs her and tlls her how happy she is to have her at home. Aditya offers to take Priyas bag but she tells him she'll manage. Devyani tells her to let Adi take it for her. Priya agrees and they both go up.

Devyani tells SJ with Priya coming back, life has come into the house. She tells him Priya is a good bahu, she must be a good employee too. But SJ is too busy looking at Devyani to reply. Dveyani calls him again and he comes out of his trance. He replies wrongly and Devyani points it out. He tells her he was thinking about her safety and for her to take care. She tells him not to worry about her, SJ still continues staring at her with a smile on his face.

Priya heads for the guest room but Aditya stops her. He tells her they can share a room and he will sleep on the sofa and she can have the bed but Priya still says no. He  tells her he will move in to the guest room and she can stay in their room. Priya points out its his house, his room and shes just  a guest so she will stay in the guest room. Aditya tells her they'll let Devyani sort it out but Priya tells him not to bother Devyani as she is already tensed and they can solve it themselves. Aditya tells her in that case he will sleep in the guest room and she can sleep in his room. Priya finally agrees.
In the room Aditya takes some of his clothes from the wardrobe and tells Priya its all hers and  to have fun. He thinks to himself, even though they are not together atleast she is near him and hopefully she will stay with him forever.

Aditya bumps into Imli who is in a very happy mood and singing. Adi tells hr to watch where shes going. She tells hi she is happy as Priya has moved back in and asks if shes stating in his room. Aditya tells her not to be too happy as he is sleeping in the guest room. Imli tells him not to worry as soon they will be together and not to let her leave, Aditya tells her its not so easy as Priya is stubborn but Imli tells him there is nothing greater than love and love always wins. She and Jaggi are with him and everything will be alright. Imli teeling herself she has ful faith in God and she and Jaggi will reunite them.

Mamma Jaiswal tells SJ she is not happy with him as he let Priya go and its lonely without her and she misses her. SJ tells her he misses her too but she has a life, a family and a home too. MJ tells him he should have let her stay till Holi and she would have had a chance. SJ asks her a chance for what. She tells him he wont understand and him if he has anything to tell her. SJ he tells her he does but he will tell her later.

Devyani goes to see Priya in her room who is doing some office work. Devyani tells her she knows it is hard for her to stay in the house with Adi and also that she has come for her only and thanks her. Priya tells her not to thank her as she has a right to care for Devyani. When she left Aditya she never said she left Devyani too. She will keep her and Adityas differences aside as its important for her to be there for her. Devyani tells Priya she is pleased that Aditya didnt let her stay in the guest room.  Imli comes in to call them for coffee which Uttara has made for them.

Devyani and Priya join Uttara and VIdya for coffee. Devyani is pleased with the arrangements. Vidya said she made it to celebrate Priyas return, Priya tells her she is here for a few days only. Uttara tells her even so everyone is so happy. Priya is remembering her talk with SJ, him confessing his love for Devyani when Vidya asks her what shes thinking about. She tells them all about a woman she met at work who is about 50 years old, she basically tells them Devyanis story and how a man came into this womans life and filled it with love. They got married. But society thinks about the woman being wrong. Vidya asks what was the need for her to get married if she had everything, son, daughter in law. Uttara adds in, a son and DIL are there but a life partner is for her. Priya is pleased to hear that. Uttara goes on saying there is nothing wrong in getting married again, Imli too agrees with her. Priya asks Devyani what she thinks, Devyani also agrees with Uttara which makes Priya happy. Devayni tells them if a man can remarry after the death of his wife then why cant a woman. Priya beams with happiness.

Uttara complaining about the smell of coffee making her feel nauseous when Devyani tells her she should  know what happens during pregnancy. Tara overhears them and asks whos pregnant. All look shocked. Devyani makes up an excuse that she was talking about the time she waspregnant  with Sweety. They all compliment Taras coffee and soon Imli sends Tara away so they can talk.
Vidya tells Devyani she is thinking about helping the women and children at the NGO, Devyani tells her its a good idea and they all say they are with her.
'Jeevan Mera' plays and all the women are happy, talking, eating savouries, having a laugh. (I think this is the first time i have seen all four women happy during their song, no one is crying  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) Priya looking at Devyani and thinking how she wishes for her (Devyani) to get happiness in her life again.

PRECAP

Devyani is woken by someone in her room who covers her mouth trying to suffocate her. After trying to resist Devayni is shown not moving.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Fizi.

๐Ÿ˜† at Priya. ๐Ÿ˜†

And they can't keep hiding this from Tara.  When are they going to tell her?
Danke danke๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am not watching tv these days cos I dont feel like (contrary to my username๐Ÿคช) so WUs fill me up.๐Ÿค—
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed written update Fiz.  Must have been really time-consuming but grateful for your efforts.

OK epi I'd say.  Haven't watched it since slow to download.  But your descriptive writing gave me a fair idea of what actually happened in detail.

Good to see the 4 smiling and talking and enjoying together for once.  Can't wait to see SJ expression on video though you have described it explicitly.

A bit disappointed with the rating but with so many new shows, it can't be helped.  Anyways, let's see how things turn out.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Thanks, Fizi.

๐Ÿ˜† at Priya. ๐Ÿ˜†

And they can't keep hiding this from Tara.  When are they going to tell her?

A pregnancy is something you cant hide for long.
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Danke danke๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am not watching tv these days cos I dont feel like (contrary to my username๐Ÿคช) so WUs fill me up.๐Ÿค—

Rits   ๐Ÿค— ...   Why are you not watching TV, bored of it. ๐Ÿ˜›
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forestry

Thanks for the detailed written update Fiz.  Must have been really time-consuming but grateful for your efforts.

OK epi I'd say.  Haven't watched it since slow to download.  But your descriptive writing gave me a fair idea of what actually happened in detail.

Good to see the 4 smiling and talking and enjoying together for once.  Can't wait to see SJ expression on video though you have described it explicitly.

A bit disappointed with the rating but with so many new shows, it can't be helped.  Anyways, let's see how things turn out.

Your welcome Sanjana  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I enjoyed the last part too, the women having fun for once instead of crying.