antara- AC and VRINDA’S daughter?

p_toor thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

heyy guys, i red on a topic that it was confirmed that antara is abhay chahauns daughter, which means its abhay and vrinda's daughter,😕 because a log time ago, abhay thoght it was kumkum🤢 but it ended up being vrinda he slept with << i think>> this is also my prediction😳

What do u guys think😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omema thumbnail
p-toor i would be really happy if u can help me out i want to know who is abhay chahaun and vrinda and how they r realated to kum kum thanks in advance
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omema firstly welcum to our forum.
hope u enjoy here. 😊
well abhay chauhan is the one who entered kk when chanda was shown dead, and AC was chanda's boy-friend. 😡
vrinda came when sumit was looking for AC's chanda and he an accident took place with vrinda's husband.
vrinda bacame a widow and so she was being made bald sumit then bought her home for sympathy and she started thinking that he loved her.
AC took advantage of this and spend a night with vrinda and vrinda thot it was sumit.
this confusion was neva eva cleared and she being in the family way left sumit and his family and went away.
hope there is no confusion now.
but antara being ac's daughter ??????????
i m still confused. 😕
hersha thumbnail
can anyone tellme who playe dteh role of vrinda? thaxx i think anatra is thier daughter
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hersha , i don't no the name.
but she plays lead role in sahara's kittu sab jaanti hai. 😊
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haaan verni jaan it said tht antara is Acz daughter who doesnt live with him due to some indiferences....all shud come out soon
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
oh and p-toor and omema welcome 2 the forum!!!!
antra might b abhay's daughter but she doesn't seem to b bad at all.i don't think she'll turn negative
what do u people think??????
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
i cnt realli say nw....just have 2 wait and see
kumkum_001 thumbnail
ya i think she is their daughter, but i dont no if she'll turn negative. She looks sweet 😊 but at the same time can also look like she is bad. 😳