Music video Kisan & Shyama (Link Edited)

tina potter thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey people!!! I would like to share my first music video of kisan and shyama!!!!Enjoy, i am waiting for your responsesπŸ˜ƒ

http://media.putfile.com/Kisan-Shyama-Music-Video

Edited by tina potter - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina potter thumbnail
Guys I have edited the link and this one works. If anyone has problems getting it to open, let me know and I'll try to fix it again. 😊
SearchSat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Thanks for sharing,however after 21 secs the screen goes blank with song "Tauba" at the background still playing. I liked the initial 21 secs. But why was it fast tracked at the end. A slow motion would be better preferred than the fast forward. Let us all enjoy again with a normal or slow track. I hope this helps. We appreciate you doing this as well!!
tina potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: SearchSat

Hi Thanks for sharing,however after 21 secs the screen goes blank with song "Tauba" at the background still playing. I liked the initial 21 secs. But why was it fast tracked at the end. A slow motion would be better preferred than the fast forward. Let us all enjoy again with a normal or slow track. I hope this helps. We appreciate you doing this as well!!

The video was in slow motion actually. But something went wrong with the site to which I uploaded it. That's why everything keeps going so fast, LOL! I have fixed the link and it works fine now.  

Edited by tina potter - 18 years ago
-Becky- thumbnail
Wow, that's a really nice video! "Tauba Tumhare Yeh Ishare" has always been one of my favourite songs. Great job and keep it up!!!! πŸ‘   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘πŸΌ
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its awesome...
gr8 job!!! πŸ‘
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaar tina its better than actual picturisation of the song tauba u r tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooood i loved ur work πŸ‘
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's wonderful, Tina! Fab work!! Loved it! πŸ‘
bunnyboo thumbnail
Thx a lot! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome job!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Becky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishtha

yaar tina its better than actual picturisation of the song tauba u r toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo oo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooood i loved ur work πŸ‘

I was thinking the same thing! I'd rather watch Tina Potter's video than the original song. I didn't like how they picturized it in the movie.