Sachin Khedekar in Hare Kkaanch...

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
Sachin Khedekar in Hare Kkaanch...

Sachin Khedekar is back on television after six years. He will be seen on Sahara One's Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan for seven episodes. The veteran actor willl play an investigator of sorts.

The actor who has been associated with remarkable shows like Imtihaan, Sailaab and Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai is doing the show because of Rakesh Sarang (the director-producer of the show) who is a dear friend of his.
"I am doing seven episodes for the show where I play Sikandar Shroff. I play this guy who is investigating a murder in the house. It's a very interesting character to play and its been a wonderful experience shooting for television after so many years as the television attitude has become professional besides being its also high tech." says Sachin who has already started shooting for the show.

Sachin's character will be on air from 15 May. The actor is also awaiting the release of three films this year and is not interested taking any more television projects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting   👏
babyruku thumbnail
Oooooo... i wonder who's getting murdered!!!...anyone have a clue?
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, i know!!! Actually, on Sanya and Apurva's enegagement day, Jayant behaves very badly with Shyamlee. He actually tries to ra** her... In a momentary action, to save herself, Shyamlee hits a flower vase on Jayant's head and he starts to bleed profusely... so i think he dies there....
koolkat86 thumbnail
oh my god! could u post an update, will be highly appreciated.

thanx
wonderdude thumbnail
omg thanks
i think jayant will problay be murdered but i really want sharda to die lol she has been there wayyyy to long 😆