OS those magical moments

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"abhay , please ? u know its really important !!" said misha  . kabir was there ready wid the drums but sid  wasn't well now so he could not perform . n for the guitar the only option left was angad , which no one wanted !! so finally everyone had to request the ice mage to perform . although abhay first refused but looking at the faces of his comrades he had to fight back wid is heart. He had left playing guitar since that incident happened wid his ultear . but he finally went on the stage wid guitar in his hand . it had been  almost 5 years since he last time played guitar .  Abhay sat down n started singing . he went back to the old memories he once share wid ultear . n wid regret he started singing n playing guitar .

Baby , my life is almost over

I feel like I'm lifeless now

I wanna bath in ur love shower

But I can't !! holy cow !!!

I' went down down down

Whenever I saw u in that plum gown

I was waiting near the riverside

Enjoying the beautiful site

U came from back n hugged me tightly

N kissed on my head lightly

I wish the time had stopped there n then

But I can only regret . crap man !!

Ur beautiful voice was like a melody

But u ended wid our love's tragedy

I still cherish the every moment I spent wid u

From the beginning to our hug which left due

But will u ever come back my baby

Coz ur love is going now totally crazy .

Everyone was having tears in their eyes . no one could deny that the ice mage still had an amazing voice n guitar playing skills . although it had been 5 years since he touched it . initially , everyone was lost in that magic which they missed so it went all silent . but suddenly loke clapped n everyone came back to reality . it was a light moment everyone shared . except two people , abhay and pia .

Abhay was smiling by seeing everyone so happy . but still he could not deny that his whole body was shaking . abhay quietly left the building n no one noticed it . but he didn't know that his best friend knew him too well . pia knew where he possibly could be .

And as expected , he was sitting alone near the riverbed crying his heart out . pia approached him and sat beside him to make him comfortable enough to share his sorrows and pains with her . she remembered when they were kids and pia had suffered jellal's memory loss , she was sitting at the same place and crying alone . abhay came there and comforted her . he was always there at the time of her need . she always cherished those moments she spent with her best buddy abhay . and now it was her turn to be with him .

"you know you don't need to cry alone." Finally pia broke the silence filled in the air around them .

"I'm definitely not crying !! men don't cry you know !!" abhay tried to deny his pain .

"oh yeah , sure of course !! and its just rain coming out of your eyes right ?" she asked sarcastically . she always hated it whenever abhay tried to hide anything from her .

"I .. I can't understand why did this happen !!" abhay couldn't hold his tears anymore . he broke down into a hug with his best friend .

"I miss her a lot ,pia" spoke a crying abhay .

Pia caressed his back and tried to console him .

"I know . but you have to move on abhay ." pia adviced the said ice wizard .

Abhay closed his eyes and again that moment haunted him . the day he cursed the most . the scene of that place which he loathed .

Abhay was waiting outside ultear's house waiting for his princess to come down . ultear and abhay were in a relationship for 2 years . and they both could not stay away from each other . abhay was wearing a T-shirt and black jeans with his cell in his hand. Ultear came down running . they hugged and sat inside abhay's car . they drove to outside the city . ultear saw an ice-cream parlor .

"hey abhay , I wanna eat strawberry ice-cream " she asked abhay to bring it or rather ordered him .

Abhay sighed. He knew it won't help him at all to argue with her. "fine . but u stay here . and don't come outside coz here is traffic problem ." he said . "yeah fine . now go." She said pushing him . abhay went to the shop and bought one strawberry ice cream with a one of chocolate .

But the next moment the ice-cream fell from his hands . ultear was lying down on the road . her body was full blood . he ran and made his way through the crowd . everyone told him that when she came out a truck bumped into her . abhay kneeled down . and he realized that the worst nightmare of his was coming true . ultear's breath were decreasing .

"ul..tear ." he spoke in a breaking voice . she managed to open her eyes for the last time . ultear cupped his face with shaking hands .

"abhay .. plz ..move 'on . I .. love u . I wanna see you happy ' " and giving her last smile she closed her eyes forever .

Abhay opened his eyes when he felt his cheek getting more wet . he had stopped playing guitar coz ultear always told him " abhay , u love your guitar more than me ." he cried more when he remembered her melodious voice .it felt as if that whole scene happened yesterday . abhay wished that it was a bad dream and when he wakes up he will find her infront of him . but destiny always played dirty games with him .

"abhay , do you think that she would be happy if u cry like this ?" pia asked abhay .

He finally lifted up his face . he hugged her again . after sometime they both stood up . and that day was a beginning of a new life for both of them .

After 2 years

U , all the readers are invited in pia and abhay's marriage . J

hey guys 😳 actually i wrote this story for another show but wanted to share it with abhiya 's masala to u 😉 btw , m not good at songs that much so sorry 😳
Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ME FIRST 

Nice nice 😛

Feels so sorry for Abhay .. Will u continue it ?? If yea, then pls pm me .. I really liked it 😛
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me second   
simply superb OS deepa 👏👏
i just loved it 😃
plz do continue dz dr... 😳
Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc deepa as usual!!!!!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
its beautiful...plz continue it& pm me
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was lovely deepa di...continue please?
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear. Pls continue it. I loved this os and pm me.
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww... Very Beautifully written dear:) Its jus AWESOME loved it...
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plz do continue dz dr...
thankz dear nice story