Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i have seen kkusum and sanjeevi/dmg. both have their strong points. ashu will be MB
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well if he is playing Dr.Ashutosh then it is okay but else it sounds crap!!!!!

Waise I will quit watching the show!!!!!

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I just do not know , I should cry or laugh...

From ages I am waiting for Anuj to come back. I also made up my mind that he will never return on screen because he is busy with his business. but if Sony could make him come back on a daily soap... that it self is a great achievement.

Any how I am not in a mood to watch KTLK without MB... So I will be missing Anuj   😭😭
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agar KTLK ki storyline  same ho and he will enter as dr ashutosh, then d show have atleast 1/%  chance that we atleast give some time, but if DR ASHUTOSH is not there and anuj is entering as a different caracter, then i have no idea what is going to happen,  and may be it,s possiable that anuj will continue as a temporary replacment  of MB and after  MB fully recovered he will  join back, kyon jahan taq hum ne notice ki hai anuj is not very fond of acting, aun either it,s kkusum or something else unhone jyada der taq continue nahi kiya tha, and coz of that they r approching anuj kyon ki unhe as a replacment of a time being roll karne me koi prob nahi hai, and when MB will ok he will opt out,  but if they approch serior actor like ronit roy anoop soni, i don,t think they would want to serve as sort term replacement for a popular character,like dr ashutosh
Edited by chumkisinha - 12 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Though it will not be Fully Acceptable anyone else other than MB as our Ashu,but still going to give a chance to watch the show only and only for KK-but if the story goes with Ashu's death or surgery,i can't afford to see such craps.
fiona18 thumbnail
Oops, during my board exams it is a breaking news...   Caanot think KTLK  without my beloved MB sir...No one can replace him but wl not quit the show.. I love dis show very much.. Quite feeling akward thinking we will not see MB sir in future ...

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
How can nidi accept another person?????????sheesh, she is such a head strong loyal down to earth, sincere character. She cannot love anyone else other than Dr.Ashthosh. I am sad to hear about Monish ji, after gettting such lovely cute se episodes, no more means😭😭😭😭
Thanks for the news... Edited by SukuluvsParul - 12 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Till date,I have never felt his depressed to see a lead actor being replaced in my favorite show.I was OK with it,but with MB,it pinches quite a bit.It's going to be painful to watch this show without him.I just can't watch a single episode more,especially today's where he is going to be shown in an accident.

I really hope to see him back soon with another weekly,if daily soaps are stressful for him.He is too good an actor to be limited by small roles in movies.I really wish the very best,and lots of love and prayers for you,MB.

The minute you are going to be back on screen,I will rejoice.
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot visualize anybody else as Ashu instead of MB.i have never liked Anuj.sorry guys I made some great friends here but I couldn't continue the show without our MB.
Thanks Tanu,Lizzie,Mudra,vasanti,soccer,apurvafan,Deepa,Shikha,for giving us awesome updates fanfics,os and everything else to make this forum a nice  place.
Sorry if I am forgetting any names
Thanks
Richa
Edited by richa_mba - 12 years ago
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They have chosen anuj becoz hes a doctor...and now a doctor turned enterpreneur,,actor,,etc.etc...so he will understand why she doesnt want to pursue MBBSπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...and the cvs will not make any medical blunders...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...acc..to KA they want them to sizzle on sceen,,,,,,☺️☺️☺️

Humare Ashu ka pyar ithna pavithr tha...kabhi nidhi ko buri nazar se nahin dekha...kabhi uski pyar ka fayda nahin uthaya...wo kithni baar ashu ka ghar akeli gayii thii...This is real LOVE...woh tho ahistha thairne seekh raha tha...really...it was just great...he was with her in a jungle all alone...and still no bad ishaara from him...ooh kya pyaar tha...😭😭😭...❀️❀️❀️...chuya nahin toh kya hua,,,,,,vday episode kya tha...romm,,,romm,,,,,uth gaye...athma choo liya...yeh trp wale yeh sab nahin samjhenge...😑😑...woh kabhi nidhi ka vishwas nahin thoda...😭😭😭...

I cant bear but cry guys...
Edited by shabna - 12 years ago