27th February WU -Aditya surprises Priya

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Short written update will be up in a while.  As we had a power cut and it didnt come on till late didnt get to see Jayas PM till this morning.

~ 27th January Written Update  ~

Priya goes into her and Adityas room to sleep and remembers all their happy moments.
She falls asleep holding their photo frame.

Devyani cant sleep, she goes down to get something to eat, she is joined by SJ who is also hungry.
He insists on making an omelette for them himself without Devyanis help (he's great in the kitchen, slices onions and tomatoes better than me  😆 hes an allrounder 😍 Devyani dont let go of him 😉).
He serves the omelette to Devyani, she tells him she feels really special as nobody has done this for her before (Brahma was too much of a  MCP to even step into the kitchen).
They both enjoy their late night dinner together (Awww, this is for Jaya, who i'm sure would have written many Awwws by now).

Middle of the night Priya wakes up and goes to the bathroom. Someone is shown entering the bedroom, looking around then heading for the bathroom. Just then Priya opens the door and screams in fright. She falls back on the bathroom floor and Aditya falls on top of her. They have an eye lock session  😍 Aditya gets up and follows Priya into the bedroom. They have a little squabble with Aditya teasing Priya. She ends up sleeping on the couch and Aditya on the bed.
Aditya cant get to sleep since his body aches from travelling (What did he expect, Priya to give him a massage, dream on Aditya, you're lucky shes talking to you and sharing your room  😆)
Priya gets him hot haldi milk. Since the glass is hot he spills a few drops on his hand. Priya gets the first aid box (Priya you should have put his hand under a cold water tap, sigh).
He's happy with the attention hes getting so acts as if hes burnt his hand badly. Priya realises this and tells him he'll be fine and leaves the room. As its almost morning and theres no point in sleeping now.  Aditya is grinning from ear to ear. Btw Ishq Hai plays during this scene (now its my turn, Awww  😆)

Devyani gets her clothes out and goes to the bathroom, when she comes out her sari has been replaced with a blue sari which Brahma had gifted her. She becomes disturbed again. She puts the blue sari back and gets another one out. She goes down to tell Imli to get breakfast ready for everybody.
When she comes back up her sari is  again replaced with the blue one. She gets scared. Just then theres a knock on the door, she gets more frightened. Its SJ, who noticed her looking scared, she brushes it off tellin him its nothing. He tells her hes going now as he has to go to office and Aditya is also back now.

SJ goes home, his mother is getting her beauty treatment done  😆. She tells him about his changed behaviour to which SJ tells her hes in love. Mamma Jaiswal is very happy. She thinks to herself she will have to talk to Priya about the wedding Why do i get the feeling that when she will talk to Priya, Priya will tell her about his love for her mummy).

Precap

Police come to the Jakhar house and tell Aditya that they continued the search on his request but there is no trace of Brahma anywhere nor has he been seen injured  by anyone. They think he might have pulled under water, Devyani is not convinced.

~ Please Rate the Chaskameter  ~

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks...i too luv the episode...waiting for some more Adiya scene
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh finally i get to see one cute scene...
I am sooo happy to see adiya scene... waiting for their patch to be back to the normal romance...
But the fall in the bathroom was fake though...but still i liked it for my 2 fav adiya...
hoping for more scenes of them..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fizi, thank you so much for the update.  You rock. ⭐️
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update!

Finally AdiYa are coming back.