27/2:WU (ManVeer bonding & Komal learns DS's Plan)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

UV carries Manyata to her room and places her on bed.

Akash fighting with the guards to let him in.

The doctor tells the family that Manyata is dehydrated after having spent the whole day out in the sun but she will be fine soon. The family is showing concern and worry but Rajmata tells them that Manyata needs rest hence to leave the room. UV asks if he can stay with Rajmata to which she agrees (Wah, chance pe dance UV, trying to earn some brownie points with Manyata πŸ˜†) .

Vijay bhai and J watch Akash struggling with the guards to get inside the mahal. J says that Akash has a right to know what his girlfriend Manyata is doing with UV (she will never learn!).

UV makes a tired Manyata drink water. Manyata asks if her punishment is over or is it on time please. UV smiles at her and says that that its over but her punishment has given them all a punishment seeing her in such condition (I just love his caring side... Manyata can i please switch places with you? only on reel life you can keep him in real lifeπŸ˜†!). He holds her hand and tells her that she doesn't know how he is feeling seeing her like this and then tells her that he will speak to Brijraj and Rajmata to not give her such a punishment again (Awww... he is willing to stand up for her... that's why we call him her Prince Charming!). Manyata tells him that even though he is her friend but she doesn't want him to stop Brijraj and Rajmata from punishing her. She will go through all punishments; she can do anything for Akash (and we are back to Akash jhap!). UV is shocked and surprised at hearing this, his hold looses on her hand (Ouch! I feel the sting UV is feeling!).

Akash requesting J to tell him about Manyata. Why she didn't answer to his letter and what new game is UV playing now. J tells him that she feels sorry for him but can't help him as no one is allowed to enter Manyata's room except for UV. Akash is shocked to know this and then questions J and Vijay bhai what Manyata was doing in UV's arms. Akash keeps on requesting them to let him meet Manyata and then screams at the guards to let him go but J tells him it's no use his voice won't reach Manyata (Gosh why can't four guards handle one person? please don't portray him as a physically strong person).  

Rajmata yells at Brijraj about having given such a punishment to Manyata and then forgotten about it. She tells him that Manyata won't become a princess overnight, it will take time for her to fully transform into a princess. She tells him that he had no right to punishment her to which Brijraj tells her that she is his daughter he had every right to punish her when she does something wrong. Komal intervenes and yells at Brijraj for punishing her something so small and ignoring all her efforts in trying to become a princess. Brijraj then tells them about the condition they had put forth on Manyata not allowed to meet Akash or keep any contact with each other but even then they were communicating and sending each other love letters. Rajmata questions him why he didn't her about the love letter and Brijraj tells her that it was his fault to forget about his punishment to Manyata but he was not wrong to punish her. (At least he admitted his mistake... to me he is a very practical person who doesn't play politics like Rjamata and neither does he gets swayed by his fatherly emotions like Komal) Komal tells him that the letter was from Akash not Manyata and as it is the condition was to not meet with Akash there was no mention of them not keeping contact. Brijraj tells her to stop making excuses and that he doesn't even want to hear Akash's name for the next three months (Yes, please. I am with Brijraj. No more Akash jhap for the next three months!).

Komal comes to see Manyata who is in deep sleep. She cries seeing her in such condition and talk to her saying that she is trying so hard to become a good princess but they all are making things difficult for her instead of appreciating her efforts (Awww... Komal is the best mother!). She promises Manyata that she won't let her suffer anymore and will always keep her away from troubles and wishes to see her happy all the time. She prays to god to fulfill Manyata's every wish and fill her life with happiness (how about fulfilling the wish about the prince charming who of course is UV!!).

UV comes to Rajmata's study and Rajmata questions him about Manyata. Rajmata tells him that she heard both the sides but still thinks that the punishment given was too much. UV says if Manyata had been there a couple more hours then she would have suffered a lot (Hayeee... he is STILL worries about her! where is Manyata, she needs to see this side of him!). Rajmata tells him that its written in *Geeta* that whatever happens happens for a good reason and what will happen in the future will also be good. Rajmata then says its seems like he is upset after learning about Akash's love letter. UV tells her that he did feel bad but like she said whatever happens happens for a good reason (that's the spirit UV! We all are with you!😳). He says that he and Manyata might have become a little closer because of the punishment fiasco.  He then tells her that  in these three months Manyata and he will become very close and when she becomes a Princess she will completely forget about Akash.

Rajmata hopes for things to go the right way  but to remember the fact that Manyata is a very strong person, capable of facing the difficulties in her life. UV agrees with her and says that the only weak person in all this is Akash and to just wait and see how he breaks this weak chain. UV says he will break Akash and then Manyata will realize that the one she has been fighting for has lost his everything in his fight with the world and his life. Rajmata does not seem to be happy about hearing this vengefulness from UV (Why such a disapproving expression? is she planning on double crossing UV too? Gosh, Rajmata seems to have some hidden motive in all this!). UV tells her that he is doing her work now but when the time comes she had to do his work too. Rajmata says  of course and tells him that everything is going according to the plan and now she has no worries about the her plan failing because either way she will win ( why am I getting the feeling that Rajmata's plan isn't exactly the same as UV's plan...πŸ˜•). Komal who has been eavesdropping is shocked to hear about Rajmata's plan.

Precap:

Komal restless and orders the maid to send Manyata to her room(Komal, please keep your mouth shut!😑 I don't want to put your name in my hate list😭). The maid informs her that Rajmkumri Manyata is with Rajkumar Udayveer. Komal in thinking mode says that all are playing with Manyata's feelings and betraying her trust.(why do i have the feeling that she will seek Akash's help or inform him about Rajmata's plan or help him in meeting  Manyata)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks AngelsKiss for the update.You are awesome.

It was so nice to see komal talking to manyata and promising that as mother she will not let her daughter be in any harm. Brijraj is also right in his own place to tell the reason behind punishment, but it was not necessory to punish her to that extend. JN is always filling fuel on both parties to see which side will get her UdayVeer. In this process, she is loosing either side.I am missing Unnati. She is missing in this 3 months of training. Manyata needs unnati to share her emotions since unnati is a fair person and she never uses manyata. Unnati is a great royal friend to manyata.
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

Thanks AngelsKiss for the update.You are awesome.

It was so nice to see komal talking to manyata and promising that as mother she will not let her daughter be in any harm. Brijraj is also right in his own place to tell the reason behind punishment, but it was not necessory to punish her to that extend. JN is always filling fuel on both parties to see which side will get her UdayVeer. In this process, she is loosing either side.I am missing Unnati. She is missing in this 3 months of training. Manyata needs unnati to share her emotions since unnati is a fair person and she never uses manyata. Unnati is a great royal friend to manyata.

I
wanted to hug Komal for being such a loving mother and then i saw the precap and I wanted to knock her head and give her amnesia so that she can forget about Rajmata's plan

J is always adding fuel in the fire but unfortunately for her she is the one who gets burned! 🀣

actually i am glad Unnati is not there with Manyata because this way Manyata is spending so much time to UV and we are getting to see ManVeer bonding but if Unnati appears then she will be stuck with Manyata and we won't get many exclusive ManVeer scenes!

πŸ˜‰
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the wonderful WU πŸ˜ƒ I just hope Akash is removed from Manyata's life. He can be dropped in J or Vijay's life for all I care πŸ˜† Its hightime Manveer story gets a move on 😳

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update.

I think I agree with you, somethings gonna happens and thats gonna make all ManVeer fans hate Aakash even more. I rly rly hope that Udays right. I think we're been waiting long enough for ManVeer to get together like properly (at least in real life they hv realised this and are dating each otherπŸ˜‰). I hope that everyone realises that Aakash is proper mental and sends him to mental hospital, then all we hv in the way is Jay. 
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Thank you for the written updates :)
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i hope komal doesnt contact akash...
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update- cant the cv's see what i am seeing- why do they keep bringing up A?
cherrd thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update.

I really hope A and Manyata unite and Komal helps Manyata. If you truly love someone, then you would'nt want that person to be sad or play with their feelings. Hope UV gets a taste of his own medicine.
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Thank you Angelkiss