parivanshu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys why there is no repeat teleacst of smile please on tv ?
it is too difficult for us students  to watch the tv too late 
hey luv.harshiti where are you?
plz call the channel n ask to put any repeat telecast of smile please plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per the new schedule...repeat timings are 1am in night...nd 9am in morning...but ya timings are odd.
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
now i won't b able to watch it as well... so 😭

YOUTUBE JINDABAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
luv.Harshiti thumbnail
and pari.,.. to call channel its only the waste f time and balance.. they won't do anything for it... still zksp cv is saying channel can cut the show anytime they want... so its all waste to call channel😭
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r r8.Even i was waiting for it's repeat telecast as i have to do written update and i have missed the first part de to studies...but everything failed they don't even bother abt it n all the time telecasting amrit-manthan..
parivanshu1 thumbnail
9am in morning thanks for sharing i didn't know that n sanjeena but plz call cv's to show nimit n harmony 
i realize that from when they are not showing nimit the trp are less b/c people started to like nimit n harmony even in my place there are lots of people who love nimit n harmony but now they don't watch the show b/c they didn't like shikher 
luv.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: parivanshu1

9am in morning thanks for sharing i didn't know that n sanjeena but plz call cv's to show nimit n harmony 

i realize that from when they are not showing nimit the trp are less b/c people started to like nimit n harmony even in my place there are lots of people who love nimit n harmony but now they don't watch the show b/c they didn't like shikher 

no dear, nimit track is end now..
and yes i talked to him regarding shikhar and harmony trackk.. bt he said.. now the track has changed so for some time focus will b hans and family...
then i told him sir b4 channel will shut it... please show some ramnce bet shikhar and harmony... we want to shee some love track in it..
he said ok.. i will see...
thats it
parivanshu1 thumbnail
but tell them its fans demand aur what happened to the dance perfomance?what happened to joshi's party?
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now there is no 9 am telecast too😵
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat they hv cancelled 9am repeat teleacst also..??? life ok is just beyond limits
@ sanju aka luv.harshiti...as per the Korean drama nimit ll feel srry nd ll come back in harmony's life...hw can they end nimit track like this..?? they shld a bit focus on this story also...as it is life ok is so biased atleast CV's can listen to fans until the show is on air...nimit track is also imp as hw ll they show that love is superior to money..nimit shld realise his mistake..