how is possible???plz do read n comment

sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Mi, Aaji Aur Saheb serial is introduced by Shakuntalam Telefilms. There is a buzz that Mi, Aaji Aur Saheb is a remake of a Marathi film, Saat Chya Aaat Gharat. Mi, Aaji Aur Saheb starts from 06th February at 09.30 PM replacing "Dharampatni"…

http://careermasti.com/ndtv-imagine-mi-aaji-aur-saheb-show-story-title-song-promo-videos-cast-crew-3458/

The movie is based on a true incident that occured in my hometown of Pune in 2005. Pune, being a student's city, it hosts a lot of kids that are from out of town. Pune used to be a small town and at heart, Pune society is a rather traditional one, but the influx of out of towners changed the dynamics bringing with them outside influences. 

The story revolves around a group of young university students who come from different backgrounds. Theirs is a generation that rejects traditional values, gender stereotypes, and tests and pushes limits in the quest of being "modern". The protagonist of the story is Nandini "Nandu". One evening, she and her boyfriend, Aniket, slip away from the crowd at a rave they were attending, and find an isolated place to get cozy. As they were getting intimate, a cop arrived on the scene and demanded to see their ID cards. Aniket had left his behind at his hostel, and the cop ordered him to go and get his card. Flustered, Aniket left the scene, rushed home, got his ID and returned to the place where he'd left the cop with Nandu. He found her there alone, badly bruised and sobbing. She had been raped by the cop

http://chocolatny.multiply.com/reviews/item/12

I don't fine any connection n even hope that the buzz is not true...

what say plz do share ur views...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annu.ac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes u r right.i also hv same quest in mind.this buzz is wrong.
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont see the connection. Meghas mother was married wasnt she?
Heard there was a book, is it translated?would love to read
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
it could be possible that aniket is sahib and his girlfriend was actually megha's mom. it must have happened when they were 18- 19 and megha is now 10-11.. it justifies the age gap as well.
 i think it is true cos when sahib and megha were laughing in the garden sahib's mom said that she has not seen sahib laugh for ages..probably megha has some resemblence with her mom.
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chullbulli

it could be possible that aniket is sahib and his girlfriend was actually megha's mom. it must have happened when they were 18- 19 and megha is now 10-11.. it justifies the age gap as well.

i think it is true cos when sahib and megha were laughing in the garden sahib's mom said that she has not seen sahib laugh for ages..probably megha has some resemblence with her mom.

Oh the story goes in such a way.😲 I thought maybe Megha will grow up and fall in love with Saheb,  becoz we can see many shows with leads having  big age differences.
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Oh the story goes in such a way.😲 I thought maybe Megha will grow up and fall in love with Saheb,  becoz we can see many shows with leads having  big age differences.

it could happen this way.. but then megha is going to fall deeply in love with sahib.. it wud be sahib who wud back out since he was as old as his mom. not sure but i think this is how the story may unfold...πŸ˜ƒ
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chullbulli

it could happen this way.. but then megha is going to fall deeply in love with sahib.. it wud be sahib who wud back out since he was as old as his mom. not sure but i think this is how the story may unfold...πŸ˜ƒ

then this story could be a version of movies lamhe..
anil kapoor loves sridevi. she marries someone else. have a baby girl. then the parents die. and anil kapoor pays for the parvarish of the girl and visits her occasionally. she will grow up into sridevi. fall in love with him. he rejects her.
and when she is about to marry someone else he comes for her.
happily ever after story...

but i wanted this serial to be different than that movie.
starting a new relation without hang ups of old one...

lets see how it goes..
so far the tempo is sweet and sensible😊!