Epi 541: D-N Real Eternal Story (Friday)+NEW PROMO

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 what an action packed webisode loved it   i hope all is well. great job writers and bb.
silentwind33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is abhijay iut off his mind why he did this oh god plzzz safe naku n baby plzzz dutta can't liv withiut naku n bauli plzzz dutta k leye ek guilt nay :-(
silentwind33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is abhijay out off his mind why he did this oh god plzzz safe naku n baby plzzz dutta can't liv withiut naku n bauli plzzz dutta k leye ek aur guilt nay :-(
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks BB for updating…😊...the episode was so gripping…felt so bad for Dutta and Naku.

First I was thinking it is the police...why does Dutta not stop the car and surrender himself…at least Naku will be safe...but...I think the reason he did not stop the car was...that he could not trust them…they could be paid to kill him.

Dutta forgot to tell Naku to put her seat belt on…he always do that.

Hope fully both the baby and Naku is going to be alright and we may get to read about Dutta holding the baby.😃

I am not sure…but the SP did help Dutta right?😳

I believe the limit has cross for Dutta…now they are going to have to pay.

BB and Writerji…please give us a happy ending…right now I can not see how Dutta will be able to get out of the mess with the police.

I do not like it...that I can not guess how the story is going to end.

Love the promo...😃...who made the promo did a great job...👏...I am loving that we are getting promos again...thank you.😃

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really...Dutta should have surrendered himself to the police...esp with Naku already in pain😒 Ab he'll be anguished beyond belief😭 

So it will be a very premature delivery then for Naku...no happiness has ever come to her lap easily..has it...I really feel for her😭
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲😲😲abijay did this???😲 D will kill him now 😡 m v scared BB pls dont do anything to naku or bauli for D plsss
dont know if D cudv surrender coz i agree wid ani he dint trust they attacked guard if they wnat him to surreder they shud come like police & ask him to come not attck directly he understood they came to attack only so dint surrender but abijay days over now i hate him :( :( 😡
thnx for promo m v scared what operation? why doc dint say delivery?? :( :( precap mein poor baji :( plsss make everything nice even i dont know what will happen now :(
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Must say D's Jeep has always an imp role in LTL ...

Question to D ...
1)Why did u choose to take Naku in a jeep , knowing it would be uncomfortable for her . 
2) Knowing ur life and Naku's life is in danger , why did u go alone ... did not arrange for  security 

And guys there is more  to this Abhjijay Epi than what meets the eye ... I will not  hold him guilty yet ...
Yes he was there ...But Sometimes  what seems to be , is not what is 

Abt Naku and the Baby ...it is tough situation 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update. Poor Naku...she always has to pay the price for being Dutta's wife. Now bauli too is going to pay the price. I understand why Dutta is always guilty about this.
But these policemen are no better than gangsters like Mhatre's men. They also targetted Dutta when he was with his pregnant wife. Dutta goes out a lot alone. They could have easily targetted him then. But no...they are as much cowards as Dutta. Btw why didnt Abhi just phone them to call the orders back instead of so dramatically going to stop them? I hope he is alright. I think the hospital will be the next scene of drama.

@All: There would be no point in Dutta surrendering himself. The policemen got orders to kill him. They would have killed him inspite of surrendering and probably killed Naku too as she would be the witness to the killing. He had no choice but to do what he did.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpio10

Must say D's Jeep has always an imp role in LTL ...

Question to D ...
1)Why did u choose to take Naku in a jeep , knowing it would be uncomfortable for her . 
They were planning to take another car but the car was sent for repairs and didnt reach on time.

2) Knowing ur life and Naku's life is in danger , why did u go alone ... did not arrange for  security 
There were guards for security but they were useless as usual.

And guys there is more  to this Abhjijay Epi than what meets the eye ... I will not  hold him guilty yet ...
Yes he was there ...But Sometimes  what seems to be , is not what is 

I am not clear about this encounter order. Abhi didnt want the encounter and he stopped it by hitting his jeep against the other police gypsy. But why didnt he call them and stop them instead of going to stop them so dramatically?

Abt Naku and the Baby ...it is tough situation