Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

After amma did not talk to her  Anjali called everyone  for  breakfast

Khushi was very sad

Arnav: walked down as he seated

Mami: both are shameless

Khushi: just look at everyone as she taken out in his plate

Anjali: mami

Mami: if they will have break fast and lunch on this Dinning table we will not have

Arnav: just got up and walked back ,she ran behind him .

Nani: yeh kya ha

Mami: hamari bhi kuch respect he ka nahi

Shaym: nani mami ji is right if they will have i will too not have

Anjali: op please take their in their room she placed it on tray

Mami: why he got married ?yeh tou iss ki patni ka kam ha

Anjali: let me give them once i will ask khushi to take their in room .

Khushi : look at him he was cutting his plants " dont take out your anger on them ?'

Arnav: saw her earring he picked it up"this"

Khushi: just grab it " last night it was bothering me , i was searching it but could not find , thank you" she took it from his hand and walk to keep it in the box"suna "

Arnav: look at her

Khushi:"should i give this back to Di or you will keep it in locker "

Arnav:key is next to the lappy keep in

Khushi you keep it

Arnav: dont act please he just rub his forehead..

Khushi picked the key she open the locker she saw they book she gave him ,the letter ,even the wrapping paper and the ribbon was there , she placed the box she saw the maanat key .

OP": bhabi ji bhaiya

Khushi: just closed and turn back she ran to pool side he was on floor"Arnav " she ran to him and sat next to him placed his head in her lap "bring sugar , honey any thing jaldi " she was just patting him

OP: sugar he gave her the pot , she was trying to open his mouth but it was tightly sealed

Khushi:was shivering bring honey call some one .. she just wet her hand from pool water and sprinkle on his face "arnav " open mouth open mouth ,she was force fully trying to open his mouth just drop few sugar crystal in his mouth as his lips apart ,

Khushi just tried to open his tightly seal jaw she hurt her finger

Akash ran with shyam and Anjali

Akash :force fully open his mouth and khushi placed a whole teaspoon of sugar in it ,she was almost cold as he was as the sugar travel he just moved .

OP:honey

Khushi just placed a spoon in .he just open his eyes looked at her " aap thek haan"

Arnav: just shake his head which was still in her lap she just wipe his sweat

Anjali: you ran away and got married to him , you forgot he has to take tablets , what kind of love you both do ? you are so careless .i thought you both love each other but

Akash: Di is this time to say all this

Shyam: Akash dont shout on my wife , dont you know such tension is not good for her

Khushi was silently crying her tear drop on his forehead.he just open eyes and look at her

Arnav: Di you dont worry khushi ha she will take care of me

Akash:wait he looked at Shyam he thought he will help but he didnot move

Khushi: i will help you she just hold his hand in her shivering hand

OP: bhabi hum karta haan

Arnav OP i am fine he doesn't want to leave that shivering hand ,he just drag him self up

Khushi: Akash ji call Dr please as he made him rest on bed

Arnav: i am fine

Anjali: did you had your medicine ?

Arnav: look away

Anjali: chota i am fed up your dramas suna aap na ,kabhi shadi ,kabhi medicine

Akash: Di

Anjali: please you dont take side of your brother

Arnav: can i rest we can have this conversation later .khushi was sitting next to him

Anjali chala she said to shyam

Shyam: looked at them khushi was pulling him next to her to make him sit  to make him eat

Arnav: looked at Shyam he just him self drop his all load on her

Khushi: where is your medicine ?

Arnav drawer

Khushi taken it out "kon se "

Arnav: white one

Khushi: just gave him with water he was not in mood to help him self he just took water from her hand .she wipe his lips

Akash: Dr is coming Bhabi

Khushi: looked at him

Arnav: i dont need

Akash just for precaution

Arnav: stop it i am fine

Khushi: no let him come  , can you please past me the tray ?

Akash: just picked up and kept it on bed

Khushi: please eat ,just gave him plate he didnot hold "ok i will help you "took a spoon of cereal open mouth na "

Arnav: open he looked at Shyam who was still standing out looking at them he ate

Op came with Dr . khushi try to make he lay straight but he didnot move a inch .

Khushi: was not getting what he was up too ,she just sat straight ,her heart was racing .she look at her finger tip it was all red she just felt a shiver of pain ,how he was so helpless ?" I will find out why he is doing this to himself"

DR: he need rest , not  proper sleep had made him sick

Khushi:jee

DR: and stress

Khushi: didnot said any thing .

DR:left Akash just closed the door.

Khushi: looked at him he was still like that.

Arnav : just sat " i have to go to office "

Khushi: you are not going any where

Arnav: turn back and look at her

Khushi: i will not let you go

Arnav: you cannot stop me

Khushi: i can stop you and i will stop you

Arnav: khushi dont forget your limits

Khushi: i am not forgetting.hold his arm "you dont want to talk to me dont talk i will accept that, you black mailed and married me i accept it,  i you can throw me out of your room i will accpet it, you can taunt me hurt me i will face everything, no body want to talk to me i will tolerate that too,  but if you get sick like this i will not accept i will not accept "she was crying badly she covered her face with her hands

Arnav:how this happened?he looked at her burn arm?

Khushi:it burned 

Arnav: it must have hurt you 

Khushi: no it didnot he was examine it  he looked at her finger 

Arnav" what is this?"

Khushi: look away

Arnav"khushi i am asking you something "

Khushi: kuch nahi try to pull her hand

Arnav:you try to open my mouth right ,he every will knows when ever he faint his body gets stiff and if someone try to open his mouth they get hurt 

Khushi: hmmm 

Arnav:even then what i am doing to you for last 2 days you try to safe me why khushi ?

Khushi: "because i just  love Arnav Singh Riazada he is my life" said and ran to wash room .left confused Arnav in room who to trust her or Shyam he just lay back as he could not make her cry more ,if she wants he should not go he will not go he will stay .he closed his eyes try to figure out what is truth .and what is false 

please give long comments  as your short comments is very much disheartening me now days 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome piece!
loved it😊
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome os..loved it 
spoorthi thumbnail
wonderful update naddiya👏
nice thought,loved it
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very  cute and emotional  OS.

Really you are  a very talented  writer . 
I  don,t  know how to give a long and detail comments  since I am  not a good  Writer like you . But  I am  a very good Reader( sincere )  and don't miss your any  new OS if available  while I  visit here . 

Koi  to  padne wala bhi hona  chahiye agar sab writer ho gaye to padega kaun Naddiya ? Leave us just to adore your writing skills .

Edited by sss8080 - 12 years ago
Addie07 thumbnail
naddiya u r d only reason i get thru depressing episodes... fab
magnetasunset thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
*Long Comment*

Ha ha ha. Just Kidding. But to be honest. I am big fan of all your OS. I keep wondering where do you get all those ideas and you write them as soon as the episode finishes. Hats off to you and your creativity 👏. I always look forward for your OS. And When there isn't anything new, I go back to your previous ones and read them. 

Keep up the good work Naddiya👍🏼
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is really lovely ❤️
very nyc os nadia
loved it
jus fabbb
zaniax thumbnail

Such a cute & emotional os