enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode had me in a tizz with an amalagamation of emotions running through me. I wonder if ASR had not seen that odious toad ogling and leering at Khushi on the nuptial bed things might have played out differently. His wrath and jealous rage followed by the venomous words were pretty cruel and cutting!
His jealous rage and pain were very evidently on the surface and of course our hero immediately goes on the attack!! Once again TALK to her you WALLY. Stop putting up all these barriers and barricades. Indefencible, truth be told.

As for that toad he needs to be pulverised in a blender and turned into mince meat and fed to the crocodiles! O wait the crocodiles will keel over and die as he is so unpalatable and unsavoury!!!

The beautiful Khushi ,cruel is thine world at this moment. Unbearable emotional and physical hardships to be borne on such innocent young shoulders. Bless her.
Her challenge to ASR in the morning  taunting him to confess all to his sister and tell the truth was admirable but of course it fell on deaf ears!

As for the delicate flower Anjali( NOT!!!) all in sundry pussyfooting and mollycoddling and the icing on the cake was the desire for HER happiness????? Good grief pray do tell what planet are these people on? HER happiness? Whose happiness? Who got married? So basically sod Khushi and Arnav ...hey...the sister is to be wrapped up in cottonwool and lets pamper the poor baby!!! Someone please pass me the puke bucket!!

Less said about the devil woman, Payal's MIL , the better. Horrid! Horrid woman!!

Credit to Naniji for reminding the devil woman who is in charge. On your bike Noddy!!! Start peddling fast!!.

Payal! O Payal! words fail me! Okay listen up you ungrateful ingrate...Your sister agreed to this farce of a marriage so you  lousy lazy bone idle embarrassment of a so called sister could get married to Mr Wimpy!! So there now you know the truth! What are you going to do about? Nothing? Whimper and simper again? Figures! See why Khushi protected you though god only knows why...

I am yet again an angry bird! An upset bird!
Help me someone! I need to get a life!

I wonder ...if...would they...maybe???...possibly???
Hmmm I suppose ours is not to wonder why but to sit back, relax and watch...I wonder...???

Okay I have girdled my loincloth and await your onslaught!

PS..Why did ASR not sleep by the pool. He at times is barbaric and brutal!! He has  learnt nothing from his past dealings with Khushi!! Wakeup!!!
Edited by enigma17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sailing in the same boat dear. I am going to give the entire next week a miss. Be it good or bad. I dont care. I need sanity in my real life. Forget about fiction. So much for being a loyal fan. Cannot take this horrible insult on a poor creature. She is bearing the burnt of everyone and for everyone but herself and with our even knowing why. Least to expect is a reasoning why all this. And darn it , she is not getting any. 
enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommamia

Sailing in the same boat dear. I am going to give the entire next week a miss. Be it good or bad. I dont care. I need sanity in my real life. Forget about fiction. So much for being a loyal fan. Cannot take this horrible insult on a poor creature. She is bearing the burnt of everyone and for everyone but herself and with our even knowing why. Least to expect is a reasoning why all this. And darn it , she is not getting any. 

Thank you for your response.Indeed there is no trust, noone seems to care. Total and utter isolation and all for? I am finding it rather uncomfortable and unbelievable the manner she is being treated. Call the Human Rights Society! Humanity has flown out of the window!

Originally posted by: enigma17

Thank you for your response.Indeed there is no trust, noone seems to care. Total and utter isolation and all for? I am finding it rather uncomfortable and unbelievable the manner she is being treated. Call the Human Rights Society! Humanity has flown out of the window!

πŸ˜† And look at the TRPs it has shot up!! are we living in a sadist society or what. Gosh... At least talk to her and let her know the reason why she is being abused like that.You will get your answer back. You both have a history together.Dont you trust yourself. You should by now know her in and out. And least thing is she is human. If nothing else. I am sure her soul will be shattered now and there is no returning back of that pure soul.
enigma17 thumbnail

πŸ˜† And look at the TRPs it has shot up!! are we living in a sadist society or what. Gosh... At least talk to her and let her know the reason why she is being abused like that.You will get your answer back. You both have a history together.Dont you trust yourself. You should by now know her in and out. And least thing is she is human. If nothing else. I am sure her soul will be shattered now and there is no returning back of that pure soul.

I have to confess to  finding ASR's love for Khushi improbable, highly unlikely , questionable and debateable and further more doubtful. If this is how one treats someone one loves than god help us if its the foe!! She was treated worse than a dog and there is more to come? For six moths she is to sleep on hard tiles with no blankets nor pillows? What century are we in?
Scary.. I think its getting dragged too much. The coming week again we have to see ASR ill treating her. I am going to read updates and make my decision. I feel is there any redemption for this sort of cruelty.  Well how much can you redeem yourself. For Khushi its stabbing from every corner. Her mental strength is commendable. 
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Annie..

Loved your post! You have said everything that I have been feeling today ever since I watched the regressive episode today.

I am seething today and so angry with Arnav.

There are other ways of showing hatred...if he was so repulsed by her, he could have gone and slept on the bed and told her to sleep wherever she wanted and not cared...

But no! He kicked her out into the freezing Delhi winter night...that is plain cruelty.

Then he throws the blanket on her...awww! How sweet! Poor chap...he's suffering more than her..he did not sleep on the bed either...awww! This is love..how can we not see it?!!
(This is what I read in a couple other posts BTW)

I don't care about the other stupid women in the house...but Arnav? 

A guy who is in love with this girl...how could he mete out such inhumane behavior towards her?

The creatives have messed up big time with his character.

He could be hateful towards her, but this kind of behavior is abhorrent. in my opinion...

enigma17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Annie..

Loved your post! You have said everything that I have been feeling today ever since I watched the regressive episode today.

I am seething today and so angry with Arnav.

There are other ways of showing hatred...if he was so repulsed by her, he could have gone and slept on the bed and told her to sleep wherever she wanted and not cared...

But no! He kicked her out into the freezing Delhi winter night...that is plain cruelty.

Then he throws the blanket on her...awww! How sweet! Poor chap...he's suffering more than her..he did not sleep on the bed either...awww! This is love..how can we not see it?!!
(This is what I read in a couple other posts BTW)

I don't care about the other stupid women in the house...but Arnav? 

A guy who is in love with this girl...how could he mete out such inhumane behavior towards her?

The creatives have messed up big time with his character.

He could be hateful towards her, but this kind of behavior is abhorrent. in my opinion...

Good evening Shweta,
Thank you for your response. His love if one could call it love is unfathomable. Its improbable to the point of laughable. How can you love someone and dole out such heinous punishments? Totally and utterly reprehensible! To the point of it being criminal.
Its unbelievable that there are those in fantasy world dreaming this to be love!! How can it possibly be so? Nothing he did was irredeemable.
As you said Shweta, he could have let her sleep on the floor in the bedroom. Cruelty dealt with such contemptible inhumanity!!!
enigma17 thumbnail

Scary.. I think its getting dragged too much. The coming week again we have to see ASR ill treating her. I am going to read updates and make my decision. I feel is there any redemption for this sort of cruelty.  Well how much can you redeem yourself. For Khushi its stabbing from every corner. Her mental strength is commendable. 

All I can say is I am scared if such things  are happening in reality. Depicting it in dramas is an endorsement for inhumane and barbaric behaviour. Wake up people we are in the 21st century!! Is this not meant to be a lighthearted drama? Not a documentary???
Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post enigma17,
taking liberites to copy paste my reply form another thread...where more or less same thing was discussed..

Dude/Dudette  so you are saying that a woman should wait till her bones are broken and till she is admitted to hospital to term it as physical abuse and then complain???

Physical abuse/ harrasment starts with small actions of hurt and torture which doesn't even look like abuse. This is first level and the victim should be well aware, if its a repetitive action, do not allow it to go to next level. Otherwise he/she will be equally responsible for their plight. 
Any kind of abuse should be recognized and nipped in the bud, before it reaches to no return stage.
There is a very fine line between human behavior and animal behavior...doesn't take much to bring out raw animal instincts & behavior in any human being. 
Murderers, Abusers, Dictators are no different than us, only they have crossed that fine line! 
We, today are at a place where we have reached after a long social and cultural evolution.
There are norms and guidelines of acceptable behavior. That's what we teach our kids too.

If a caveman threw his cavegirl  from that warm cozy cave out in the cold to show his physical supremacy, who'd complain? In that world, its just Survival of the fittest, usually the one physically equipped better wins (harsh environmental conditions) but as a human race we progressed because we grew with mutual aid and thats where the human brain comes into picture. The thinking, analysing, selfish, shrewd brain let us survive and evolve.

But today, we are not just surviving, we are flourishing in a society bound by norms, ethics, moral values, which varies and has different meaning for every individual but still we have to follow general behavior.

So, yes, say no to any kind of abuse, don't wait till your bones are broken!!πŸ˜‰

(the above lines are general statement, not specific to the TV shows, they shouldn't be termed as bashing, please)

@Cdlove-- Wonderful points raised. ASR's behavior? Not acceptable! period.
  Cvs could have shown him taking the blanket and going out if it was too much for him to stay and breathe in the same room where his so called treacherous lover was staying! 
If for his Di's sake he can marry a deceiving girl, incurred enmity of his entire Khandaan, how hard is it to make some temporary sleeping arrangement?
He started on  the wrong path, so he will be doing all sorts of mistakes and wrong doings.
We can think of this as a human who is erring, but the question is will Khushi be able to forgive him? return back to him even if he realizes his mistake later on, forget everything what he did to her? I mean now we know, what his true nature is and how insenstive he could be. What if he goes back to the same behavior few years down the lane, if there's any problem in their marital life? I wonder, what will the readers do? Will they go back to the man, hot sexy, loving yet abusing? food for thought?

Oh well. this is a show...we have to watch it... πŸ˜†Marta kya na karta πŸ˜† 
come to think of it...we are not watching a show...we are watching the thoughts and workings of a bunch of brains behind the curtain. Our poor Khushi and poor Arnav are mere puppets in their hands. My sympathies to their characters...πŸ˜ƒ
so sorry for the long post..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/53543417�