24/2:WU (Princess in her Prince's arms)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata standing in the sunlight with her hands raised. Komal searching for Manyata in the whole house and questioning J and Menak if they saw Manyata anywhere. Brijraj sees Komal tensed and questions her but She doesn't ask him about Manyata (why Komal? you could ask J but not Brijraj!)

Akash decides to go to the mahal despite Chicki reminding him about Rajmata's condition (Why does he think the worst of Manyata's family?).

UV comes to the mahal and hears Komal telling Rajmata about Manyata not being found anywhere in the house. J shows concern and says that maybe she decided to quit after because of her failure in singing. UV notices J's expressions and starts to question her but J defends herself before J's question (I bet UV is gonna make her pay for not telling them about Manyata's punishment!).

It is nighttime and Manyata is still standing in the same position; tired and sunburned. UV sees her and runs towards her calling out *Princess* (Hayeee, I love it when he says Princess!). He questions her why she is standing there like that and Manyata answers him that it's her punishment. UV upset and asks her who gave her such a punishment Manyata tells him it was Brijraj. UV tells her that he might of said it anger but she needs to stop it now because he can't see her in this condition. Manyata refuses to go with him saying she will complete her punishment to show her dedication towards becoming a princess and UV rushes downstairs to bring Brijraj up with him (See his concern for you Manyata, the poor guy is frantic with worry!).

Akash running on the street remembering moments spent with Manyata (enjoy the memories because you won't be making any new ones! Ha!).

Manyata also goes in flashback mode thinking about Akash. UV comes to Brijraj and reminds him about having punished Manyata and forgotten about it. He is angry and tells him that Manyata is refusing to come downstairs until he himself tells her that. Brijraj is surprised at this. Rajmata and Komal yell at him for giving her such a punishment and then forgetting about it.

The family rushes upstairs and is shocked, worried to see Manyata in such a condition. Komal tells her to come downstairs but Manyata says that it's her punishment. Brijraj looking remorseful as Komal and Rajmata order him to end the punishment. Brijraj remorsefully says he had said it in anger and if he had known that she will follow through the punishment the whole day then he would have come and gotten her a long time ago (you can give your explanations later but take Manyata to her room first!).

Akash stopped by the guards and he asks them about Manyata, questioning if her health is alright.

Brijraj tells Manyata that her punishment is over, she can now release her hands. Manyata thanks him and begins to say that she will become a good princess but falls unconscious before completing her sentence. UV catches her in his arms and calls out to her (see how concerned he is for you Manyata!). The family is worried and heads downstairs to inform the doctor telling UV to bring Manyata to carry Manyata down to her room.

The guards order Akash to leave and pushes him out of the gate. He keeps looking back at the mahal and is shocked to see UV carrying Manyata in his arms (don't be shocked Akash, Manyata is where she belongs!). UV gazing at Manyata in concern as he holds her in his arms and walks towards the terrace exit but stops when he sees Akash and gives him a smirk and tightens his hold on Manyata (I loved the way he holds onto her when he sees Akash!).

Precap:

Akash requesting J to tell him about Manyata. Why she didn't answer to his letter and what new game is UV playing now. J tells him that she feels sorry for him but can't help him as no one is allowed to enter Manyata's room except for UV (NAHI! now I have to wait the whole weekend! 😭).     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam4980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx alot!
i am getting dependant on yur reviews nowdays! 😊 
can't wait for monday either! 😍
Edited by sonam4980 - 12 years ago
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx so much for the update.. cant wait to c the episode!!!
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update πŸ˜ƒ
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx sarah for ur amazing WUπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Thank you for your amazing update :)
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update. You are awesome.

Wow Uday held her in his arms...his concern was too good...manyata has to fall for him...he loves her so much...
DEKfan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update and loved watching the episode today too.  I always watch them online in the mornings and then watch them on TV in the evenings.  Also, I too, was wondering, why they are standing around and wasting so much time discussing the why and wherefores instead of getting to Manyeta quickly.  

padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i cant wait to see it...
aksh deserves it and love UV for holding her close...😳
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update - Manveer😍