marvelous.malks thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay Armu Fans,

take some deep breaths..and dont get to exiceted..

if u got a CHANCE to meet armaan..what would be one thing u would say to him.........

Just tell what u think...

something diffrent from whats happening in JJKN right now :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail

OMG...i almost thought i can meet him!

well if i meet him..i would be too shocked..then..i would faint..then armu will wake me up...then..i would touch his face..then i would faint..then he will wake me up..then i will run my fingers through his hair..then i will faint..then he will wake me up..and then i scream at the top of my lungs..and say apu i love you!! and then he will smile .give me his autograph and a picture with him..then..i will faint..and before armaan can wake me up again shilpa will take armaan away..

then i would get up..slap myself 5 times and say "was this a dream"..look at the pic with me and apu..and then i will faint..

loveneha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

i will take his autograph, ask for a photo with him and aks for her a hug and maybe if shilpa isnt around.....ill kiss him on his cheek!!😳 ill surely faint after that!!!!

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kiran and Neha, that is so sweet. If I were ever to meet Apurva, I would look at him, look at him and keep looking at him.
|iami5o4| thumbnail
i would ask him.....

What are your secrets you Saggi? 😉

He's born on December 2 if your wondering => "why all of this?" .... 😆 and

I THINK THIS IS SOMETHING ALL YOU ARMAAN LOVERS WOULDN'T MIND KNOWING~ About  Apoorva Agnihotri aka Armaan 'SIR' =>
It's sooo HIM huh? 😳 but I really wouldn't know what to ask him if I really did get to have a sit with him and his wife. She'd probably get secruity on me...tho 😭 🤢 😃

Edited by |iami5o4| - 19 years ago
ummm thumbnail

Hmm... from where did Shilpa come in the picture?? 😆 I thought we were meeting Armaan not Apurva!

If I meet Armaan, I'll say - "Duh! Jessica is Jassi and she loves you like hell!". He'll laugh and then he'll cry and he'll faint!! 😆 And this will be the starting of our for-evr friendship! That way I'll get to see him again and again and again! 😉

same here....

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

well if i meet him..i would be too shocked..then..i would faint..then armu will wake me up...then..i would touch his face..then i would faint..then he will wake me up..then i will run my fingers through his hair..then i will faint..then he will wake me up..and then i scream at the top of my lungs..and say apu i love you!! and then he will smile .give me his autograph and a picture with him..then..i will faint..and before armaan can wake me up again shilpa will take armaan away..

then i would get up..slap myself 5 times and say "was this a dream"..look at the pic with me and apu..and then i will faint..

KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummm

Hmm... from where did Shilpa come in the picture?? 😆 I thought we were meeting Armaan not Apurva!

If I meet Armaan, I'll say - "Duh! Jessica is Jassi and she loves you like hell!". He'll laugh and then he'll cry and he'll faint!! 😆 And this will be the starting of our for-evr friendship! That way I'll get to see him again and again and again! 😉

haha..o yea! well..i will still do the same thing! except shilpa wouldn' t be there..so i will hug him..and woudln't let him go.😳.well jassi had her chance!😉

Edited by KiRaN_K - 19 years ago

yep...

i wish i was jassi!!!!

QUOTE=KiRaN_K]

Originally posted by: ummm

haha..o yea! well..i will still do the same thing! except shilpa wouldn' t be there..so i will hug him..and woudln't let him go.😳.well jassi had her chance!😉

[/QUOTE]
ms-tabu thumbnail
i will tell him luv me ,forget jassi,then i will faint