maar daala.. precap ne maar hi daala !

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
1st thing 1st.. it was one RaYalicious episode.. though apart but still RaYa were all the way... coming to the main part.. haila!!! i can't believe that Ram is trying to realize himself OMG! he was trying to see his Priya... he did see her n how  man your ful2 in love abhi bas confess karo wapas aakar some one save me plz.. that killer looks Sakshi gave... main toh maar gayi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sahi kaha hai tune anu... wat a treatful episode...
mnm780 thumbnail
😊😊😊  I can't believe it.  I haven't seen today's epi yet but I can't wait till next week already.  It seems like years away.  😊😊😊😊
ishtikap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was expecting a rubbish full-of-Niharika episode , but woaahh I was wrong... I thought it was a cool episode 
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah anu...full on RaYalicious episode❀️
precap was so damn goood...😍
Ab poori weekend wait karna padhega...ufff
guys also see the positive side of ram going to US
kabhi kabhi dhooriyan hi dilon ko kareeb ladhetha hainπŸ˜‰

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anu same here yaar! maar daala...Awesome episode & mindblowing precap.πŸ˜›
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu...that makes two of us... I also dying... fainting... 3 din kaase niklege yaar...

Yeh log hamesha Thursday ko hi hamari Jaan ke pichee pad jaate hain...

UFF !!! ( that is Ram 's style.. lol)
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode...I am gone for sureπŸ˜‰...abhi poori tarhain se confess nahi kiya toh mera yeh haal hai...confession ke baad mera kya hoga Kaaliya!!!
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this was the best episode of the week...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I still had tears in my eyes watching 'o re piya...'😭
then we get the look on priya's face as Ram says 'muze tumhe dekhna ne...'😳 maar dala...
I haven't returned to my senses yet, will come back after sometime.. to read all discussion..
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
tulika_2810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ram sitting with his eyes closed remembering what his loveguru bestfriend aka vikram said...'arey woh filmi dailogue suna hai, apni aankhen band karo aur jiska chehra sabse pehle tumhare samne aaye..tum usi se sabse jyada pyaar karte ho...'

Golu obviously trying to see priyas face but nothing can be seen...he gets angry at vikram for making him do childish things...AND THEN he sees something!!!!!!!!

PRIYA with her pink dupatta waving over her and giving those awesome killer looks worth dying for😍

And there golu finally realising that he loves priya...mindblowing expressions!!!

An amazing episode and 100000000 times better precap!!! monday seems like ages away...the weekends gonna be the worst ever!

Btw right now i really feel like kissing niharikas feet for sending ram off to US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘