Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx for the updates... we got to see very minute details about Rishi & his family.
she doesnt care abt sameer enough to trust or evn bother abt him.but sameer is very cunning. so he is creating such situations that indira starts hating rishi more.actually indira lives in such an environment that it is very difficult 4 herto trust sum1. the only 1 she had started to trust was rishi but b4 it truly became a deep trust all hell broke lose...it will tk time 4 indira 2 understand rishi but the problem is ...by the time she understands,... sameer will hav done sumthin truly bad. lets c wot happens...but realyy wanna c inshi 2gether...n indira 😊 up at rishi
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
thanks anju di ..
had hai kharoos indu ...poor rishi ..
Sofie128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU!  👏
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Hope cv's decides something else.no more SF.

I truly demand more Rishi I don't think I can tolerate much more of SF time to concentrate on dealing with the problems  between Inshi..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

I truly demand more Rishi I don't think I can tolerate much more of SF time to concentrate on dealing with the problems  between Inshi..

hope this will be the final result after the two weeks which is supposed to be for the wedding.
set_raj thumbnail
Thanks a lot Anju..
Awesome update as usual.
God Bless you