Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...lalita G...your takes are so so realistic...honestly i forget that im reading your take...it seems im actually watching it..!!
You know your previous one on RaYa going to pune to meet relatives...when i read maria's update next day i was wondering what the hell is she writing...coz the episode started after the Kaala Khata scene and i was expecting them to be seen it pune!!! Then i realised that it was u jo meri gaadi galat raaste par le gaye the!!๐Ÿ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaash aap CA nahi CV hoti!! Humara din ban jata!! Kyun bhagwan?? 

Kya sixer maara aapne.. dil khush hogaya.. u know if the episode disappoints today, Iam getting back to ur take with a big bucket of icecream! ?Yeah!! back up plan is ready now!

Thank You
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lalitha your kaash for tonite is awesome.. Kya patha aisa bhi hosaktha hai, aaj raat.. Well written..
artibhat3 thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Very nice & interesting. 
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as usual another superb post, i love your wirting.

hope you wirte more so that our weekend is spent in bliss dreaing and reading up on raya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you personally i am waiting for the part when it is priya and nikki amne samne i would love to see the fierce proctective priya guarding her golu form the evil plots of nikki! nikki is sure to go down soon that is what i see, priya dsnt give her the importance of rams family ( for her it is ram rishab and dadi and to some eextent nuts) so right now she isnt imp for her but the day she dose kuch to dadi priya is sure to fly off the handle
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome,,,,,,,,but cv given us more then this on thu...it was awesome.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lolita...

Kash aap BALH ki writer hoti... amazing my friend.. so much love in your writing.๐Ÿ‘