22/2:WU (ManVeer freindship and J's jealousy!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with UV telling Vijay bhai that he will also stay with Manyata and sits next to her. Vijay bhai hands her a book and Manyata starts reading it only to have Vijay bhai correct her on the pace of her reading. UV and Manyata both are joking around and laughing out loud making Vijay bhai angry who says they are behaving like 5 year olds. Vijay bhai walks off from there in anger while Manyata can't stop laughing and UV laughs along with her, his eyes starting at her in admiration. Jai watches this and burns in jealousy (J is only there to be Jealous!).

Manyata tells UV that they had enough fun but now she will go get Vijay Bhai because he may be strict but he is a good teacher (At least we now know that Vijay bhai is actually teaching her what he is suppose to!). J comes to UV as soon as Manyata leaves to get Vijay bhai. J tells UV that Manyata is doing all this for Akash because she loves him to which UV replies that she may love Akash now but that doesn't mean that she will always love him. UV tells her that he is very confident that Manyata refusal to love him will one day lead to her falling in love with him (wah! Kya confidence hain UV'. keep using your charms and make M fall for you!).

Manyata wakes up yawning and sees the letter on her breakfast tray. She picks it up and read the letter from Akash and promises herself that neither will she lose nor will she let Akash lose. Manyata playing the harmonium and singing out loud making Vijay bhai cring at her off beat. Vijay bhai stops her and tells her that she continues to sing like this then all the mirrors of the house will break. He continues on with his description of how awful Manyata's singing is and prays to god to give him th strength the endure this horror (This guy gives me too much laughter! He has now become my daily dose of laughter tonic!).

UV comes in and corrects Vijay Bhai saying princess turns frog into a prince not the other way around. Manyata has a huge smile on her face hearing UV's voice and seeing him there (OMG!*Squeals in excitement and does a long happy dance* just Look at the way her face brightens just hearing his voice! UV's charm is already working!).

Vijay bhai pressing on his stress ball and keeps on glaring at UV. Manyata starts singing again with his besure sur. Vijay bhai finally gives up telling her to stop singing and walks away but Manyata follows him and continues on singing the song *pardesi jana nahi mujhe chodke* (hilarious! J's plan backfired AGAIN!, Vijay bhai has ended up getting tortured by Manyata instead of torturing her!  HA!). Rajmata and Komal comes out and Rajmata  questions  Manyata on why she is singing such a  song when she was told to learn classic singing. Manyata says she can't simply learn to sing in one day. J comes and starts taunting Manyata on her voice, Manyata in anger challenges J to sing.

J takes up the challenge and starts singing the song *ek radha ek meera dono ne Shaam ko chaha* (Seriously, J? you won't leave UV alone even in your songs). Manyata watches her with open mouth while UV and the family has a smile (I wonder if J is really singing the song'. It sounds like her voice). Rajmata praises J for her singing and tells Manyata to try to learn singing. She tells her to resume her lessons along with requesting her to keep her focus on her lessons.

UV tells Manyata that J solved her problem. She can now appoint J as her playback singer while she can just do the lipsing like they actresses in movies. Both share a laugh over this while J looks on with hurt and jealousy.

Brijraj at the club ordering a scotch. He hears the talks of the other members who make fun of him and laugh about how Manyata is marrying a jobless chawl wala. Brijraj in humiliation and anger walks away from his table.

J in her room throwing and breaking stuff in anger. J cries angry tears as she remembers all the moments UV spent with Manyata (I love the BG song that is played in this scene!). She talks to herself saying why can't he understand the fact that Manyata does not deserve him (I agree J but even you don't deserve him'.. so between you sisters I will pick M for UV simply because they have sizzling chemistry!). J sees Akash's letter and resolves to show it to UV because she thinks he will get upset reading it and then she can comfort him (you can keep trying J but only Manyata has the power and the RIGHT to calm and comfort UV).

Giriraj stops Brijraj and questions him on what kind of a prince he is that he can't control the women in his family.

Precap:

Brijraj is yelling at Manyata saying he is the one sorry for being her father, for searching her and bringing her into the palace. Manyata upset and questions him what he is saying while J keeps on smirking as she watches Brijraj drag a reluctant Manyata upstairs.

Edited by hetal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

GAAHH! Thank you so much Sarah! 🤗

Can't wait to watch!
AND I am so looking forward to tommorow- the precap looks promising!😃
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs Sarah for this beautiful update ...love ur side comments as usual
Can't wait for tomorrow epi
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update, thanks :)
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx fOr the updateEdited by KSG_luv - 12 years ago
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates I only watched half of the Epi but thanks :)
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Update Sarah..
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss. you are awesome.

Uday is using his charm and his ease personality to befriends with manyata.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JN is such a despo Manyata wannabe and no matter how hurt they may show I just cannot feel sorry for her just like I cannot for that UDayveer wannabe Akaash.

this two and their terrible desperation to be who and what they can never be is getting on my freaking last nerve.

awww my amazing Manveer were simply at their best tonight and I couldn't help but to fall more in love with them and also feel their love as well.

bless them and keep them away from the likes of JN and B boring Akaaashji🥱

thank u so much for the lovely update.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update - finally some progress with manveer