Shruti Kanwar Article...

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Feb 17, 2012 (Washington Bangla Radio / PRLog) Ekta Kapoor selected Shruti Kanwar from the Mumbai-based Institute Of Creative Excellence (ICE), to play a lead role in 'Pavitra Rishta', Balaji Telefilms' popular prime-time serial on Zee TV.

Shruti Kanwar during a press meet, held to introduce the new cast of TV show 'Pavitra Rishta'

Shruti, born and brought up in Jamshedpur, has been chosen by Ekta to play Archana and Manav's daughter, Ovi. Shruti Kanwar completed her schooling from DBMS English School after which she pursued a three month full – time acting course from ICE.

Shruti said, "It feels great to be a part of the Balaji family and I take the opportunity to thank ICE to help me live my dream. It has provided me with a great inroad into such a reputable production house."

"As we have been doing for over a decade, we are on the lookout to discover tomorrow's big industry faces. Shruti from ICE has been among our recent finds," says Ekta Kapoor.

"At ICE, we nurture talent. Shruti is a dynamic actor and we are proud that she is a product of our institute," says Anurag Gupta,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feb 17, 2012 (Washington
Bangla Radio / PRLog) Ekta Kapoor selected Shruti Kanwar from the Mumbai-based Institute Of Creative Excellence (ICE), to play a lead role in 'Pavitra Rishta', Balaji Telefilms' popular prime- time serial on Zee TV.

@bold: excuse me? Lead role?what a joke😆..i didnt know she was in lead role...in the current story she hardly appears yaar...!!😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -varun-

Feb 17, 2012 (Washington
Bangla Radio / PRLog) Ekta Kapoor selected Shruti Kanwar from the Mumbai-based Institute Of Creative Excellence (ICE), to play a lead role in 'Pavitra Rishta', Balaji Telefilms' popular prime- time serial on Zee TV.

@bold: excuse me? Lead role?what a joke😆..i didnt know she was in lead role...in the current story she hardly appears yaar...!!😆

i m agree with u varun...😊
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she's huge letdown. dont like her at all 🤔 she can't act, infact her other sis teju is like 10000 times better