WU - Feb/21/12 Tuesday

Posted: 12 years ago
I am not sure if Pia will be able to write the update today so I am ready to help out.

Mom Jaiswal is feeling all happy thinking that Shubhu beta is in love since he is wearing an unironed shirt,staring in the mirror,feeling all shy like thisโ˜บ๏ธ.Shubhu beta denies it all.
In Jhakhar house everyone is having breakfast where Aditya proposes the idea of having a relaxed dinner in a restaurant for a change to which Devyani agrees after some no,na.Imli questions Adi if he will invite Priya or not.Shubhu is in the office with Priya where he blurts out Devyani's name instead of Priya's.Priya makes a correction๐Ÿ˜†.
Aditya calls SJ to invite him and Priya for this gala dinner.Sj questions himself on getting excited for meeting Devyani (NOTICE HE DIDNT SAY DEVYANI "JI" AT ALL).
Priya initially says no to the dinner but Mom Jaiswal pacifies her by telling how Mom Jaiswal was a social butterfly during her days of yore.
Everyone is having dinner and Devyani complains about less salt in some curry.She gets upset so goes to the washroom alone.She thinks that some one is following her.The mirror in the washroom has Devyani's name written with blood.(Scary)
She gets terrified and rushes back to the table.

Precap : Devyani takes everyone to the washroom to show the blood clad mirror and is shocked.
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the WU ji...lovely
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.Maryada is beboming a thriller now!!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†...sorry Ritsie...did not see yours and just posted one as I had replied on Pia's thread that I would do one for today. 
No Jaya.I should be sorry.I did see you post but I thought things haven't been decided yet so might as well since  I was free.
Can you merge them?
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't...but no worries. ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ritsie .  Nice of you to step in for this.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Rits! ๐Ÿค—

Two updates today...double the fun? ๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers!
Naina
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ritsie  ๐Ÿค— Thanks.

Two updates, we sure are lucky  ๐Ÿ˜†