Prerna Wanvari is extremely beautiful - Article

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Prerna Wanvari

Click on the pic to view slideshow

Another beautiful actress came down to Tellychakkar.com's office to don the hat of guest editor. Prerna Wanvari, who is seen playing the character of Raveena in Balaji Telefilms' Parichay aired on Colors, met the TC team today. "It is so good to see you guys in person today," she told us. In fact, she also added that journalists are also humans just like the actors are. "But many a times people fail to realize that and do not understand that you guys are doing your job," said a considerate Prerna. (How we wish all actors were like you).

As far as the work part goes, the actress was extremely professional. She has given us a story about her Parichay co-stars, Sameer Soni and Keerti Nagpure. (Do read it and also like and comment) "I can make a good journalist," she exclaimed. (We can't help nodding our heads in agreement) In fact, we loved having someone like her coming to join in the festivities of seventh anniversary.

"It is wonderful to come here," were her parting words. It was fantastic to have you leading the team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Prerna Wanvari is the daughter of Anil Wanvari of  Indiantelevision.com of which TC is a part of๐Ÿ˜›
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for this

nice pics of prerna

norzar
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm... she isn't that dumb in real life as I had thought her to be (based on her reel life) ๐Ÿคฃ

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Prerna Wanvari is the daughter of Anil Wanvari of  Indiantelevision.com of which TC is a part of๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
prerna looks gorgeous...thanks for sharing..
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the Story that Prerna gave to  TC 

Keerti Nagpure Paints for Parichay Co'star Sameer Soni

Though onscreen Colors' Parichay is full of emotional drama, off screen the cast and crew do indulge in some masti. In fact, Keerti Nagpure who plays Siddhi in the show painted her fellow actor's cupboard, recently. If you are scratching your heads as to who this co-star is that we are referring to, then here's the answer. We are talking about Sameer Soni, who is seen essaying the character of Kunal Chopra in this daily.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Sameer, who revealed, "My make up room was being shifted and I wanted to paint my cupboard with the same colour as my newly painted wall."In fact, Sameer turned a painter himself. "So I picked up the roller brush and started painting the cupboard. Keerti saw me, so she decided to do it too for fun, since she likes painting."For information, the beautiful actress is doing a studying interior designing from Pune.

Not only this, it wasn't just Keerti who turned painter. "Eventually, the whole cast joined in, including Seema( played by Aarti Singh) and Prerna Wanvari (Raveena) for fun. Everyone started painting turn by turn. In fact, they were fighting for their turn and we all were having fun. Keerti did most of it, but not as a favour. It was all done in the name of fun."

We also spoke to Keerti Nagpure, who had this to say, "It was after a while that I did something so creative; I painted after nearly four months. Sameer really appreciated me and liked it."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/keerti-nagpure-paints-parichay-co-star-sameer-soni

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why do we keep getting so many articles on Prerna but not Keerti...seems like she herself gives articles to the newspapers etc., but in this article, it is so clear as she is the daughter of this website's owner ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago