KristenFC: I am juyz like u guyz- KS<3

KristenFC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello all...welcome to the dreamworld of the most pretty face and most ravishing personality of hollywood...Kristen Stewart...popularly known as Bella from the biggest best seller book of stephinie meyer...Twilight...As one of the preeminent young stars in Hollywood, Kristen Stewart embodies a casual grace that is reflected in the characters she portrays.

Name: Kristen Stewart

DOB : 9th April, 1990

Twitter link :https://twitter.com/kstewartus

forum link :http://www.kristenstewart.com/

Life:

Kristen Jaymes Stewart was born in Los Angeles, California on April 9th, 1990 to John Stewart and Jules Mann-Stewart. Kristen's father, John, works as a stage manager and TV producer for different organizations, most notably FOX. Her mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is originally from Australia and works as a script supervisor in Los Angeles. Kristen also has an older brother, Cameron.

When Kristen was young, her family relocated to Colorado, where they lived for several years before moving back to Los Angeles. Her acting career began after an agent noticed her performing in a school Christmas play when she was eight years old. After a non-speaking part in a Disney TV movie, Kristen acted in the role of Sam Jennings in The Safety of Objects. Shortly after completing this film, Kristen landed the part of Jodie Foster's daughter in Panic Room (2002). Then only 12 years old, Kristen was already working with one of the biggest names in Hollywood. She received praise for her performance in the film, and, as a result, garnered the respect of the Hollywood community and was nominated for a Young Artist Award (for a complete list of Kristen's feature film roles, please refer to the "Filmography" page).

Since the start of her Hollywood career, Kristen has entertained moviegoers with her impassioned character portrayals, specifically that of Bella Swan (in Twilight). With multiple projects currently filming or in the production phases, Kristen continues to move forward in her career and look ahead for new opportunities.

FAQs:

Kristen has three dogs and a cat.

Kristen loves reading; additionally, she aspires to go to college for a degree in literature and potentially pursue writing as a career.

Kristen is close friends with her Twilight co-stars Robert Pattinson and Nikki Reed.

Kristen is currently dating her twilight co-star Robert Pattinson.

Edited by KristenFC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KristenFC thumbnail

Over the course of her career, Kristen has acted in a wide variety of film genres. From horror to comedy, Kristen has brought different elements to each of the characters she portrayed. However, in every role she has managed to maintain a subtle elegance and surety of self.

⭐️~1999~
The thirteenth Year:Girl waiting for drink:uncredited

⭐️~2000~
The Flintstones in viva rock vegas:Ring toss girl:uncredited

⭐️~2001~
The safety of objects:Sam Jennings:Limited release

⭐️~2002~
Panic Room:Sarah Altman

⭐️~2003~
Cold creek manor:Kristen Tilson

⭐️~2004~
Speak:Melinda Sordino
Catch that kid:Maddy
Undertow:Lila

⭐️~2005~
Fierce people:Maya osbourne:Limited release
Zathura:Lisa

⭐️~2007~
The messengers:Jessica ''Jess'' Solomon
In the land of women:Lucy Hardwicke
The cake eaters:Georgia:Limited Release
Into the wild:Tracy Tetro
Cutlass:Young robin:short film

⭐️~2008~
Jumper:Sophie:Cameo
What just happened:Zoe
Twilight:Bella Swan

⭐️~2009~
Adventureland:Emily ''Em''
The Twilight saga:New moon:bella swan

⭐️~2010~
The yellow handerchief:Martine:Limited Release
The runaways:Joan Jett
Welcome to the Rileys:Mallory
The twilight saga:Eclipse:Bella Swan

⭐️~2011~
The twilight saga:Breaking Dawn-Part 1:Bella Swan
The twilight saga:Breaking Dawn-Part 2:Bella Swan (coming up)

⭐️~2012~
Snow White and The Huntsmans:Snow White (coming up)

KristenFC thumbnail
I've always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I've grown out of it
Sure, 'Twilight' is really huge right now and everybody's freaking out over it, but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I'm used to doing: weird little movies that nobody sees.
Really, I'm incredibly disjointed and not candid. Just in general, my thoughts tend to come out in little spurts that don't necessarily connect. If you hang around long enough, you can find the linear path. But it will take a second. That is why these interviews never go well for me.
old. I really didn't want to do it. But everyone had to do it so I didn't have a choice. A talent agent came and watched it and later gave me some work. It's funny because I'd always known that I wanted a movie career. I just didn't think that I would be in the movies.
I go outside, and I'm wearing a funky T-shirt and my hair is dirty, and people say, 'What's wrong with her? She needs to invest in a hairbrush
He gets a lot of attention because he's buff. But that's not why he got the job
I don't go to school, so I'm not really exposed to people my age. I work with all adults on movie sets. Being young is frustrating. It drives me kind of insane. I feel so restricted. I can't wait to get to the stage where I can wake up in the morning and just do what I want.
I absolutely have no foresight. I used to think I had a lot when I was younger. I worked really hard in school to give myself options, and I've literally taken those options and thrown them down the toilet. Purposely - not to make that sound totally negative. It's what I want. I want to keep doing what I'm doing. It's funny, people ask me all the time: 'What do you do for fun? What do you do when you're not acting?' It's a strange thing, acting. It's a business, it's a job, everything like that. All it is, is self-reflection. You just never stop caring about people and I've never stopped doing that, so I'm sure it'll seep into other areas of my life. I want to write. I'm not going to school because I can't take the structure of it, but I'm not going to stop learning.
This weird thing happens when you're in a movie that has some level of success. People start offering you all kinds of things, and they just expect you to do them because they'll be good for your career. It's not about the project's integrity or anything like that. It's about raising your profile and all that crap
I do want to work on writing, because writing's a skill. Writing is something that you can train yourself to know better. To know yourself better. And it's intimidating as hell. I mean, I definitely will always do what I've been doing. I've also started taking a lot of pictures, and they help the writing. The pictures help the writing. I mean, I want to make books. I want to take pictures and then write all over the pictures. And then I don't have to say a complete story, because I have the picture, and I have just a word.

PLZ read and Follow 

As This is Kristen Stewart FC so no discussion of others are allowed. no kind of Bashing is allowed here
RobSten talks r allowed but that too will be less please
The real fans who indeed adore Kristen is allowed here, no need of FAKE fans Bashers stay AWAY!
you can post anything as of VMS, SIggies, MSGs u made on her here!
please keep the place peaceful n clean!
HOPE you guyz will be following the rules make this FC going well😳

Link of Previous Thread

threads will be made by KristenFC only. no one else is allowed to make the new FC widout our permission

KristenFC thumbnail

~MadhuARKash~
~roopalgupta~

~Aanchal~
~sana141994~
~sam_princess~
~princess_xaini~
~wadi..doll~
~fend~
~PrincessBushi~
~Zeenat~
~mahaandneha~
~Jyotimeena ~
~love-mistery~
~-pooluvsKaSh-~
~destined_2_b~
~Devil_Of_Heaven~
~xoxo~
~luv_SAMMY~

PLz fill this minimum requirement for being a member

Your name :
You saw Kristen in :
What made you a fan :

Names will be added on request

Note: We are introducing KRISTENIANS birthday prompting manual from now
the threads will be celebrating him/her on birthdays. so send your birth date to KristenFC asap

12th Anu (luv_SAMMY)

20th Zeenat

5th Madhu (MadhuARKaSh)

Reserved for more😳 

KristenFC thumbnail

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread🥳