20/2:WU (The Princess and her Wazeer)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Vijay bhai telling Manyata that he is now her teacher and she his student. He tells her she has to become a good student and respect him. Manyata agrees to it. Vijay bhai then looks at her feet and shows his disgust calling them hippo feet. The maid ties her feet while Manyata keeps n crying and screaming from pain but Vijay bhai says that they will tie her feet till they become in right shape (I seriously wonder if he is doing it to transform her or torture her?).

Rajmata typing on her laptop. Menaka comes with a murti and gifts it to her. Rajmata thanks her but questions on why the sudden gift. Menaka says that there was a time when she had trained her to become a good princess and now her own son is giving such a training and she once again thanks her for giving Vijay such an opportunity. Rajmata says that she is her daughter and always very important to her (did I tell you how much I love Rajmata's manipulative character and let's not forget how grateful I am of her for giving her three MonAsh free months!).

UV comes and greets Rajmata and praises her for making J's best friend Manyata's teacher. UV questions Rajmata on the motive behind appointing Vijay bhai as Manyata's teacher. Rajmata says that every decision is made keeping in mind the politics. Rajmata then tells UV that Devghad needs a Princess but every princess needs to have an advisor (wazeer) so that no one causes any objection. UV then questions what if Vijay wants the throne to which Rajmata replies that not everyone can rule. UV applauds her for her manipulative ways. Rajmata asks UV whether he is fulfilling his role in all this. UV tells her that he is trying to learn new lines (Hmm… I wonder what he is planning to do… whatever it is UV it better be a full proof plan of making Manyata fall in love with youπŸ˜‰).

Akash at an interview being questioned at why he left his previous job and then is rejected for the job.

Manyata with her dance teacher while Vijay bhai supervising her and correcting her. The dance teacher teaches her some kathak movements but Vijay bhai corrects her saying it's a kathak dance not bhangra (I am already loving him as the teacher!πŸ˜†). Vijay bhai keeps on rolling his eyes seeing Manyata learn the kathak moves from the teacher. Manyata's feet are in pain but she still carries on dancing but soon gets tired. Vijay bhai taunts her and the teacher encourages her and makes her resume her dancing (I kinda feel sorry for her….).

Rajmata comes and is pleased to watch Manyata learning kathak. She tells Vijay bhai that she is very pleased to see him fulfilling the responsibility she gave him. Vijay bhai says that he will not break her trust on him (Seriously, whose side is he on?πŸ˜•).

Akash comes back to chawl and Soni questions him about his interview (I am so glad its Soni not Chicki! I can't stand the permanent headset girl!). She tells him to not lose hope and that he will soon get a job. He tells her that he wants to speak with Manyata. Soni tells him to call her then she will eagerly answer his phone and will brighten his mood (Seems like we will never be free of MonAsh! 🀒).

Manyata tiredly comes to her room, lies down on her bed for a while before untying the anklets all the while grumbling about how Vijay bhai was enjoying seeing her in pain. She sees her watch and caresses it saying she wants to hear his voice and says he always makes everything right for her. Manyata's phone rings and she speaks with Akash and tells him how much she misses him and then goes on talking about all the torture she had to endure without letting Akash say anything about his troubles. Akash says she is tired so he will talk to her later; Manyata agrees and hangs up the phone.

Precap:

Akash with Amma saying how he will spend three months without Manyata. Manyata walking around and gargling on the water UV stands in her way and watches her in a daze.  She throws up the water and tells him to move and keeps on repeating *kachcha papad paka papad*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.. cant wait to c tomrrow's manveer scene!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update.
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your  Written Update...
Sometimes, the episode may not be interesting but your update is always interesting to read...
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for update..  i enjoyed again sarahπŸ˜‰
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks 4 sharin the update Sarah babes!!πŸ˜‰
cant wait 4 tomorrow Manveer r awesomely rockin!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Edited by Angel_20 - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Sarah
Enjoy VB and UV scenes πŸ˜‰
Precap is awesome
winter.03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for the update.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
GAAAHHH! Thank you Sarah!
I'm kind of bummed that we don't get some serious manveerness, but the precap looks veryyy promising πŸ˜‰
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update.You are awesome and love your hardwork.πŸ‘
I am enjoying vijay bhai as teacher for manyata...can't wait for more interactions of manyata and vijaybhai...manyata and udayveer...πŸ˜†