Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Hello, my name is Jyoti and here I am bringing you the DOTW

The main question that I ask in this DOTW is

Is wishing something wrong?

Is desiring something wrong?

From Mona's perspective: We have seen her as a selfless wife, a selfless mother, a self less bahu, who does everything for her family. She does have many dreams or wishes, but always want her family to be happy. As of now, we know she does not wish for something. She knows Pradeep is always there for her, and she just wishes for him to succeed.

From Pradeep's perspective: We have seen him as a man who loves him family, but sometimes gets angry with his wife for not giving him proper time. Is he wrong in wishing that from her?

He wants success and wants promotion to move ahead in his career, because he wants his family to have comforts (I believe that this may be the reason, but he wants to succeed as an individual also), is he wrong in desiring to move ahead in life?

From Anushka's perspective: This one is difficult, I know, because she is breaking a family. And I really don't support her in that, but is she wrong is desiring a company for herself? And if she looks for company in one of her old friends who, I think, she has always loved, is she wrong in doing so?

Some people say there are no boundaries in love, and if she wishes to be with him, is she wrong?

Some other questions

Why does one always want what they don't have?

Does Anushka want Pradeep only because he is with Mona?

Fun question

(This question is only to make discussion light, no offence intended. If someone finds this offensive, please say so, I will remove it.)

If there comes a time and there is a catfight between mona n anu, who do u think will have an upper hand?😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hope you all take part in this discussion and make this forum alive

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

Is wishing something wrong?

Is desiring something wrong?

Wishing or desiring something is wrong. everyone has a right to wish and achieve them too. the success / failure depends on the individual's efforts in succeeding it.

From Mona's perspective: We have seen her as a selfless wife, a selfless mother, a self less bahu, who does everything for her family. She does have many dreams or wishes, but always want her family to be happy. As of now, we know she does not wish for something. She knows Pradeep is always there for her, and she just wishes for him to succeed.

i think as a ideal wife/mother/DIL her only wish will be the welfare of her family. she always wishes for her husband's success in his career and she tries to balance btw kids, in-laws and her husband. but at times it fails to spend the time with her husband. and i think it happens in every household. 

ex. i can give my mom's. its the same case. but in this my mom is lucky that my father understands the situation. (No offense to anyone reg. this 😳) my grandparents wants my mom always around as they are elder of all, for solving issues, for going to hospital checkups etc.. the list grows if i go on 😆

so i don't find any thing wrong in Mona's case. 

From Pradeep's perspective: We have seen him as a man who loves him family, but sometimes gets angry with his wife for not giving him proper time. Is he wrong in wishing that from her?

He wants success and wants promotion to move ahead in his career, because he wants his family to have comforts (I believe that this may be the reason, but he wants to succeed as an individual also), is he wrong in desiring to move ahead in life?

No doubt Pradeep loves his family - his wife n kids. and reg anger and all gussa ussi pe nikaal the hain jisse hum sabse zyada pyaar karte hain (Sorry for my hindi. i think u understood that i'm too too bad in hindi 😉 ) he has full right to wish that he wants to spend time with his wife. but he must also understand the situation and act accordingly as he is the elder son and the also head of his family too. he wants to succeed in his career for his family. but i felt he lacks that confidence that he can achieve or to tell his boss (EX) that all the projects were his projects. and shows all that thing on his wife who calmly listens to all this as she understands her hubby. 

i also felt at times he acts very selfish. (again no offense just this is what i feel 😳) when there was problem in his dad's place he was expecting her to accompany to the dinner. he would have accompanied her and then solved it infact. but again blame on Mona. he must appreciate her instead, for handling all such problems. he has a point but he is out of his thoughts. 😕

From Anushka's perspective: This one is difficult, I know, because she is breaking a family. And I really don't support her in that, but is she wrong is desiring a company for herself? And if she looks for company in one of her old friends who, I think, she has always loved, is she wrong in doing so?

Some people say there are no boundaries in love, and if she wishes to be with him, is she wrong?

Hmm Anushka!!! well she wished career over marriage long time back. and after 12yrs she wants her love back which i think is very wrong. coz he has moved on in his life. it doesn't mean that she once loved him so she can get him back in his life again breaking his relations with his family. she can get any other better person than Pradeep. 

Some other questions

i think that's the human nature 😆. ri8 now not getting any proper answer for this. will think abt it. 😛

she (A) feels that she has done a mistake that she left Pradeep long back. and whenever she sees both of them together, her jealousy hints her to get him back. and also all the past events comes to mind reminding her that she is missing him so much.

Fun question

(This question is only to make discussion light, no offence intended. If someone finds this offensive, please say so, I will remove it.)

If there comes a time and there is a catfight between mona n anu, who do u think will have an upper hand?😉

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣 🤣 Catfight btw Mona n Anushka 🤣🤣🤣

i think Mona will win for sure. and i hope for it 😍

Hope you all take part in this discussion and make this forum alive

😳

its was a lovely DOTW. 👏

hope i didn't make it lengthy and boring answers 😳

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Is wishing something wrong?Is desiring something wrong?

As shweta said i agree with it in wishing n desiring dere is nothing rong but wishing wat isn't appropriate n  wishing something whose permission ye zaalim zamaana na de 😆 is rong

Its human nature we always want to have something we don't have when we have dat thing we don't wish to have it again someoneelse wishes so dats d human nature n dats universal

The answer to this question is  answered Above 😆 as she doesn have pradeep she wishes to have him cos he is wd mona.

Fun question

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I don't think i know so dat it wil b mona c khaate pite ghardi kudi hai 🤣

It was really nice DOTW remainin wil answer tomorrow feelin sleepy