Vaishnavi Dhanraj to quit laado

tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Vaishnavi Dhanraj is beautiful, charming and an amazing singer. She came to the office of Tellychakkar.com as the guest editor and won everyone's heart. Now, it's a known fact that she gained immense popularity via her impressive stint in Fireworks Productions' (B P Singh's) CID (Sony Entertainment Television). Later, she decided to spread her wings and opted to move on and play Jahnvi in Shakuntalam Telefilms' Na Aana Is Desh Laado (Colors). But our sources informed us that Vaishnavi is all set to quit Laado and get back to hunting murderers and cons in CID.

"She is not too happy with the progress of her track in Laado. So she has now decided to get back to CID. Personally, she loves the team of Daya, Abhijeet, Pradyuman and everyone else. She has already approached the production house (of CID) and they are planning to infuse a feasible track to mark her entry," the source went on to divulge.

Laado and I have no plans to quit."

Well, Vaishnavi, wherever you go, your fans will follow you. After all, you are a brilliant actress and a wonderful human being!!!

if this is true no one can replace her 

ps if i,m not allowed to print this here my bad plz forgive😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Is it true?? or false article!!

Coz what is mentioned by sources and mentioned by Vaishnavi totally differs...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vaishnavi is telling she's not going to quit... 😊and why is TC telling she's quitting??? ðŸ˜¡
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i like to see her in both serials.i love kapil and vaishnavi's pair.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello All,
I am having probs with the like button and even with posting stuff here...
I feel that Vaishnavi will continue with Laado as per her own statement in the abv article...
We will have to wait for more such information before we can believe it.  i would love seeing Vaishnavi in both the shows but love her character with Surya very much.  They both look good together.  Kapil is really good as Surya.
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well, dunno about the reliablity of the article since both vaishnavi and the article are giving contradictory statements, on a personal front , i would love to see her in both roles, she was amazing as Tasha in CID while her role as Janvi in NAIDL is quite strong as well, so there's no reason to leave it right now. now it all depends on how Vaishnavi wants to shape her career, so better wait and watch !! 😊
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh that will be so sad. Surya and Jhanvi are a great couple.