AMAN * read at your own risk*

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

khushi was total irritated as her jiji was expecting and now everyone was asking her when you are giving good news , she was as always in bad mood as she could not tell them they dont have such relation ,one day she sleeps on the couch and other day he . so they are just passing the 6 months , she walked out of nani's room as Nani and other ladies of the RM was giving her tips ... she was in full anger she walk in he was talking to Aman

Khushi: jab aap ka aur iss Aman ka affair tha tou aap na hum se shadi kyun kai.

Arnav:what the

Khushi: i am not scared of your this what the Arnav , why dont you go and tell nani you have an Affair with Aman as 24/7 you are talking to them in sleep you take his name

ARnav: khushi behave your self

Khushi:why should i behave ? i am fed up their question ,they want Good news and i cannot tell them that my husband has an affair with some guy Aman whom i had never seen just heard his name.

Arnav: just closed the call "what are you saying i think it is time to go to bed , thou it is your turn to sleep on couch but i am giving you bed today 

Khushi: why you are giving me bed so you can sit and talk all night with Aman

Arnav: khushi

Khushi dont shout or i will tell nani she should take you to Dr not me 

Arnav: just felt it is being a serious issue "why Dr?"

Khushi: go and ask them dont eat my brain she just lay on sofa 

Arnav: i am saying you take bed today

Khushi: no i dont want then you will taunt me i gave you bed that day,

Arnav: looked at her she had closed her eyes

Khushi: and by the way now you dont need to go out at night to meet him you can call him in RM  

Arnav: khushi  now you just shut up 

Khushi: why i shut up ? i know truth is bitter, like a couple in love always talk to each other you talk to him, if not talk you are having meeting and what not .i swear i will tell Nani if she asked me again to got Dr or to do pooja "

Arnav: sanka  gai ho tum

Khushi: hosh aagaya ha , see when i walk out of bathroom you were talking to him as you saw me you stopped, then i walked out you started talking again  when i walk in you said aik min Aman 

Arnav: started laughing "aur bolo "

Khushi dont laugh i am watching you for last few months . at night you will get up and walk out and  then you talk for hours . if you have an Affair tell me i will not mind as i just have to stay 6 months with you , you can carry on after i leave you.

Arnav was laughing like any thing he was not able to stop him self .

Khushi: Aman wait i am coming , Aman he will have lunch together , Aman this Aman that .day before yesterday you said Aman your shirt color. you never said to me , and you were asking him did you go to Dr i know why you married me for 6 month just to prove that you are ..

Arnav: just got up what i am going to do with you know will prove you i dont have any affair  he just kissed her and walked to bed...

he was recollected he cannot control himself when he look at her ,he say Aman wait , he walk out at night to talk to him as he doesnot want to wake her up, he said Aman your shirt color as it was shocking pick and that  was giving him sick feeling . why he was meeting him at lunch as he was collecting evidence against  against  Shyam. he looked at her she was sleeping in his arms after fight and becoming one.

Arnav smiled Poor Aman 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Its hilarious..  🤣

Sorry, like button not working for me..
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣OH MY GOD.WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THESE IDEAS?DOESN'T YOUR FINGERS HURT WITH ALL THE TYPING?THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OS,SS AND FFS👏.I AM VERY HAPPY WE GOT VERY TALENTED WRITERS LIKE YOU ON THE FORUM.😃
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
naddiya...as always i loved it👍🏼
molten_lava thumbnail
That was so funny.😆
Very nice! I loved it. ⭐️ It made me laugh😃
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: velangini

🤣OH MY GOD.WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THESE IDEAS?DOESN'T YOUR FINGERS HURT WITH ALL THE TYPING?THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OS,SS AND FFS👏.I AM VERY HAPPY WE GOT VERY TALENTED WRITERS LIKE YOU ON THE FORUM.😃

my brother get irritated with my typing 😆 but who cares 😆

i had a piece of this 😉 my fingers didnot hurt 
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG!!! Its os so so so sooo funny yaar u r awsmm please continue na 
IronyDied thumbnail
🤣🤣 AMAN!!!! 🤣 we need to see you dearo!🤣 kabhi hume apni shakal jarur dikhana pls😆🤣
awesome one di!! cheered u kardiya😳🤗

3striix_zariah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣Wow!! That was hilarious...bechara aman! 🤣🤣
ROFLMAO🤣🤣🤣
Nice one, that was just to funny...bichara Aman👏