Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I think it is. Someone did told me PV is by DABH makers if I am not wrong.

Btw the first official promo of Arjun-Purvi is out.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I think it is. Someone did told me PV is by DABH makers if I am not wrong.

About Arjun-Purvi if u can make one. I know you can't stand Purvi. Btw the first official promo of Arjun-Purvi is out.

oh thats good news - as long as its not the makers of geet i am happy lol

i saw the hug scene from fridays epi - and they are nice as a couple (as long as purvi keeps her mouth shut) ...  i skimmed thru PR yesterday  - i liked that epi/scene when archana is in the chawl and her and sachin talk about the old days - that was done so well.

shruti thumbnail
Here new PR promo

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2803743
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

What show is MLTAK?? ðŸ˜•

MLTAK is Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki a very good show with no melodrama on Life Ok.
Sid.H thumbnail

Many r liking NBTNMKK

yea I am totally loving NBT - and i was wondering how 2 shows with similar storylines came about at exactly the same time - but i am glad that both shows are being addressed a bit differently... each has its own charm.

the entire cast of NBT is a riot! 😆
shruti thumbnail
Sidra we know Purvi is gonna act mahan do sacrifice and break Arjun heart to pieces once she finds out about Ovi. Many r liking Arjun-Purvi. PR FB page is filled with comments on last episode. 
shruti thumbnail
I want to see Sachin and Manav's reaction esp Sachin when he comes to know truth about his aaji.
shruti thumbnail
I feel bad for Arjun. He is going to suffer lot of pain for sure. Purvi will make sure she makes Arjun hate her and breaks his heart so that he goes away from her and Ovi gets her love.
shruti thumbnail
Shugz made some brilliant stuff on Arjun-Purvi from the precap scene for Fri epi. She would make more from the actual episode :P:P
Sid.H thumbnail

Sidra we know Purvi is gonna act mahan do sacrifice and break Arjun heart to pieces once she finds out about Ovi. Many r liking Arjun-Purvi. PR FB page is filled with comments on last episode. 

yea i've seen a lot of people talking about them lately - idk i dont like them much...i am more excited to see who gets paired opposite sachin (he is the only one of their 3 kids that has depth or i shud say - i given a proper role... i do want to see ovi tell archana off too 😆) Teju is also annoying as hell.