Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
We can give them pg 13 scenes also!but they just dont want the couples to accept their love then they would ve no clue how to drag the story its all about life partner n i guess the day everyone is happy they will end this show
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

thats right but dont you think that first she needs to realise jgars love for her? what has she given jigar? jigar on the other hand has given her so much and he loves her but does she genuienly love him?

she cares for him wants his attention has feelings for him but unaware. She will realize her love oly if something dramatic happens like an accident or once the kalakaris are revealed am sure she knows somewhere he loves her coz else she would ve never tried sending him flowers n tat letter if she dint know tat!
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

We can give them pg 13 scenes also!but they just dont want the couples to accept their love then they would ve no clue how to drag the story its all about life partner n i guess the day everyone is happy they will end this show

pg 13 scenes??sorry vibz...didn't get tht😕
but yes why don't the SNS cv's understand that they don't have to end the serial once the couples have accepted their love for each other...rather that's when their actual journey would begin and they should show how after falling in love with each other after facing all these situations...they support each other in different circumstances...thus being each other's saathiya... 
Edited by ankita_raji - 12 years ago
ankita_raji thumbnail

she cares for him wants his attention has feelings for him but unaware. She will realize her love oly if something dramatic happens like an accident or once the kalakaris are revealed am sure she knows somewhere he loves her coz else she would ve never tried sending him flowers n tat letter if she dint know tat!

vibz...I feel more than the revelation of kalakaries...if something dramatic happens in their lives...specially to jigar...and she is on the verge of losing him...only then will she understand that how much she loves him and that she has always had feelings for him...but could never understand them...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yes, but would jigar completely trust her once all the kalakaries are revealed beccuase he gave her this chance and will he ofrgive her again? she does love him but she doesnt know it!
-Eris- thumbnail
Yup he will be furious. That s when the real test starts how they will salvage their relation!it will be really tough but saath nibhana saathiya.

Hey fahima you will be rockers tonight. Congrats in advance i will be sleeping then!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yup he will be furious. That s when the real test starts how they will salvage their relation!it will be really tough but saath nibhana saathiya.

Hey fahima you will be rockers tonight. Congrats in advance i will be sleeping then!!

i just want to see how they will build the trust in thier relationship again!!

yes!!  thanks... tonight i will be a rockerss!! 😆
ankita_raji thumbnail
she will definitely have a hard time getting his trust back...but I m sure if she'll try sincerely...she'll be able to get back his love as well as trust and it would be gr88 to see them starting afresh...
-Eris- thumbnail
Yup!! I guess i will sleep now! Good night fahima ankita kavya!! Finally second thread over! Tuhina make a new one for us soon!

Congrats fahima once again!
ankita_raji thumbnail

Yup!! I guess i will sleep now! Good night fahima ankita kavya!! Finally second thread over! Tuhina make a new one for us soon!

Congrats fahima once again!

yaay...we completed a thread in less than a week👏
good night vibz...cya tomorrow😊