Here are my predictions or point of view on the future track after rishi-indira marriage... guys I use to watch alot of Ekta kapoor serials before so you can tell it is her influence😉😆...
Rishi-Indira marriage, Rishi will be very happy as he got his love😊.. Indira is in dilamma whether to be happy😊 or sad😔... happy because she got her love, sad because she married a person who told alot of lies to her. Indira's family is not happy because Rishi chooses Indira over Diwan property. Here starts the love hate relationship😳..
First comes the comparsion between Munna and Rishi by Kutumb😡 because like Munna Rishi also does not have job and he is also depends on Indira for needs.. so our Rishi will find a job😃. And also looses the job because of sameer(revenge you can say)😕
But Rishi keeps telling lie to Indira that he is still doing the job and all(old habits wonot leave soon😆).
Indira thinking Rishi became responsible person and starts opening up with Rishi.. their comes the problem of Vidhith.
Till now Rishi managed money for vidhit treatment from Sameer's managers(remembered🤔). Now the source of money will be stopped. So now Rishi is in need of money for vidith treatment or operation. I am sure will be in lakhs.. so he tries his best to arrangement money but at the end goes to sameer.. And we know by now sameer became villon of the story(handsome villon I must say😍)
So he keeps the condition to leave Indira and get the money(typical bargainer😭😡🤬)
Rishi has to choose Indira or Indira's happiness(vidhit). so he chooses Indira's happiness and thinks to leave Indira. At the same time Indira tell Rishi that she is really in love with him and wants to forget all their past and start a new life... but Rishi leaves Indira and goes😭 (may be US)...
Thats all guys...I am sure housewifes will love this tragic story.
I know I know people are ready to throw chappel on me and will ask me to stop watching Ekta kapoor serials😆.
Good news is I already stopped watching them😆
P.S: Bashers please stay of the topic if you donot like. But I want to share my POV on future track😊..