Vikram Bhatt's set to scare again - Sakshi Tanwar

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vikram Bhatt's love for the horror genre continues. It's not just in films, but on TV as well. After his last series on the small screen, he is back with his next show, "Vikram Bhatt's Haunted Nights", on Sahara One.

Well known TV actresses like Rashmi Desai, Shilpa Saklani, Manini De Mishra and Sakshi Tanwar will be a seen on the show. It's a new Horror Band launched by the channel, which will air Vikram's show at 11 pm, and Rajiv Mehra's "Yeh Kali Kali Raatein" at 11.30 pm, starting today and every Monday to Friday.

Vikram's show promises to be gripping and different. Says he, "On TV, the horror is usually more pronounced and continuous, but I believe that continuous horror means a lot of noise. And when I'm continuously scaring you, after a point you'll go past it and it will stop scaring you." Telling us about how this genre should be handled, Vikram says, "Horror works when you feel for the protagonist, so you have to spend time outside the realms of horror, focusing on the person as well. Of course, it's got to be spooky every now and then for viewers to be sitting tight in anticipation."

Courtesy Times of India: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vikram-Bhatts-set-to-scare-again/articleshow/11950014.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing.. Heard Gautami is gonna do this show, but never knew about Sakshi.. πŸ€”
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing it..😊
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay!! way to go Sakshi... dying to watch u here... wooohhooo thnx for sharingπŸ€—
anniemarry843 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 share...
Nice ...
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
which channel and what time exactly pls let me know
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aaa... i don't get Sahara One at my place... wht am i gonna do?? no way ! can't miss watching Sakshi in this show
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chak

which channel and what time exactly pls let me know

On Sahara One... Mon to Fri at 11:30 pm.. Starting from today i think
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika163

aaa... i don't get Sahara One at my place... wht am i gonna do?? no way ! can't miss watching Sakshi in this show

Same condition yaar.how can it will be solved, guys have any idea, please tell me, i am waiting ...
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey What happens to BALH if she is doing the other show regularly?? 😭😭😭
Sakshi is gonna ace that role for sure.. And I don;t get Sahara one either.., But Iam not a horror fan.. So might skip it and just read abt it!πŸ˜ƒ
IndYa4u
thanks for the article dear!