Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i cudnt watch the show for past 3 weeks. i wud like to know if someone has seen it that if Brijbhan knows that veeranwali is alive n whether he has met her or not. if he has met her what talk did they have? please can someone tell me.. i ll be really greatful. thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shudain thumbnail
Yes BB does know that Veeranwali is alive and they've met (twice I think). Veeranwali met with him the frist time and told him about Satbir so BB could save Satbir from going to Jail. BB had a stroke after Satbir goes to jail for something that JB did. Satbir starts to take revenge from them by ruining their business (not sure how but he does that) after he comes out of jail. Veeranwali meets with BB the second time to get his permission to tell Satbir the truth about his parents because up until now, Satbir only knows that he's not H&L's son but doesn't know who his biological parents are. Veeranwali finally tells Satbir about his real father but I don't think she actually told him that she is his mother(I've missed many episodes by now due to the messed scheduling that Sahara has put us through for last two months). Anyway, JB also finds out that Shayamlal is after his property and since then has started trusting Mangla more and has started treating Mangla with more respect. Hope this helps. Edited by shudain - 17 years ago
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much about the information.