shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago
Aamir Ali down with gastro

Aamir Ali
Aamir Ali (Samir Kaul of Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) is down with an acute stomach infection.

"The doctor says it's gastroenteritis," says Ali, who was struck by cramps on the sets of the serial on Tuesday afternoon.

Unable to shoot

"I could hardly shoot thereafter. I was neither able to stand, nor sit. All I was doing was running to the toilet," recalls Aamir.

"The KGGK unit is very friendly and understanding, and I was allowed to go home. Frankly, I don't know if I had a scene scheduled for late afternoon or evening; I had no strength left to ask."

"The doctor gave me two injections on Tuesday. This morning, too, I had to take two injections. I am not shooting today," he told HiTLIST yesterday. 

No blame game

Aamir does not blame the set ka khaana. "It's easy to point fingers. But can any infection be traced?" he asks.

The actor, who suffered from a painful tooth infection two months ago, is on a light diet and intends resuming shooting at the earliest.

"I'm feeling quite weak but I hope to be back on my toes in another day or two. It's not going to be easy, considering my present haalat, but let's hope for the best."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Moderator's Note:
Already been posted!