It's time to vote for all the entries we have received for the contest. I just want to say that all the entries are superb and thank you for participating! They were all very pleasing to look at and the messages on them are very romantic.
What to look for when voting?
1) These are cards which one would send their valentine so the message has got to suit the card.
2) Choice of colours and images are important. You won't expect a xmas tree image for valentine's day card.
3) It doesn't just have to be pretty! Does it look personal? Does it look like it has been made with the heart or with the brain?
4) Please don't create multiple accounts to vote - we find out very easily.
5) Any other forms of cheating are also picked up easily. Let's keep the first contest of the year a cheating free one!
6) The voting thread will be up for a week; slightly more if we feel more votes are needed.
7) You can vote 3 sigs - keep your selection different & you can't vote for your own entries.
8) Best of luck!
Here we go!
*Removed: Has sig makers copyright on it - votes for 11 will be disregarded; feel free to change your vote if you voted for 11*
Fire away with the votesss!
Topic started by Mitesh.P
Last replied by Mitesh.P