Os my first and last wish

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

it was being 6 month they were together , both were use too of each other , she had completely changed him ,he wanted to be angry and stay away from her but every time he use to end up in her arms with regrets , he did found out the truth of Shyam but he was waiting for the last day to confess .

Khushi was not at all like before she was totally  transform she use to laugh when only some one forced her, she was counting days her mind was just stuck there "last day "she looked at him who was holding her waist while sleeping "from tomorrow you have to sleep alone"looked at his face which was resting on her pillow ,he daily use to roll on her side and in morning he use to fight with her "i came on your side as you were scared  " in his reply she always say" sorry "in heart she use to say "i was not sacred it was you who daily get scared of losing me  " and he smirk that he made her fool again ..not knowing she knew he cannot sleep without holding her ,and he gets up as she move out of bed..

Khushi: "today it is last day i will not get out of bed till he gets up "she looked at him she just kissed his fore head. she was looking at him capturing the moment in her eyes time passed .she closed her eyes as she heard the knock

Arnav: woke up "khushi see who is there? "when he didn't get her answer he open his eyes  " Khushi tum thek ho" he just looked at her cup her face kissed her fore head ,who was still sleeping for him . she open her eyes "jee"he just try to read her face " you dont look like "

Khushi: i am fine

Arnav: you daily get up before me and today

Khushi: i am fine she just walk out of bed and taken her clothes and walk to freshen up

Arnav: just sat and waited for her to come out as he was indeed worried why she being late.

Khushi: walk out after few mins in red sari his fav.

Arnav: are you sure you are fine.

Khushi:yes i am fine why you are so worried for me .. she just became angry

Arnav: have notice now days she was becoming angry more and some times he felt his soul has transfer to her and her to his .

Khushi: your clothes are here i am going down to make your breakfast

Arnav: coming  he just walk to freshen up she just looked at the bed

Khushi: it was last day ..she fixed it .. her tears had dry in her eyes she wanted to cry but she was not able to as her tears has died in her eyes .. she just walk down.

As daily he came down she pour his juice . she intentionally gave him coffee made by Payal

Arnav: took a sip " khushi cheek this , it is not made by you"

Khushi: choked she look away" of sorry i think i gave you jiju coffee"

Arnav: make for me

Khushi: yeh ha

Arnav: just took a sip " yes it is perfect"

Khushi: just turn back to kitchen

Arnav: was looking at her he was feeling she was bit shaky today she was behaving like absent minded.

Anjali: chota whats wrong with her ?

Arnav: he smiled " everything will be fine now "he said and got up

Khushi: walked out "your "

Arnav: whisper be ready i have a special surprise for you today.

Khushi: just gave a blank look.  he walked out

Arnav: called Aman to make arrangement for wedding ." i will marry you again today "

Khushi: just ran to room and locked her self " i know your surprise you will make me sign divorced paper i know it " she just sank on bed holding his shirt " i cannot think of going out of this room it is my most fav place on earth ,how i will breath without him , his presence in my life is my energy , his name with mine is my security, i will request him my first and last wish dont  take his name from me , i will go away , he should not take his name away from me" she just looked at the black thread  she sat i will pack my bag first before he asked me to, she just taken out her clothes left all the saris and other things which she hand wore as his wife. "i should write a note and paste in cupboard it will help him to find things " she just made a chart and paste it . looked at her hand his maa kangan " yeh "she hold her hand and cried" i will request him to take it off himself "

she just sank on floor. a flash back started running in front of her eyes, there were only small gesture but she counted it big.                                

khushi: i loved when you sat next to me just to show him , i felt so protective.she smiled. calling my name for your everything make me feel special , i will miss it. her mind was having many flash backs."from today we " she just hold his shirts his things tight

Arnav was in office but he was restless he called payal to ask what khushi is doing ?payal told him like daily she had locked her self in the bedroom as he had left for office ." from today she will not" he called her but she was not picking , he kept this hand on redial ,"khushi pick up " he just walk out of office

Khushi: hello

Arnav:where were you?

Khushi: room

Arnav: why you picked so late?

Khushi: can i asked you something ad my first and last wish

Arnav: why you are saying like that

Khushi: today its being 6months

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: dont take your name from mine , please my first and last wish from you, i will go away never come back in your life again , i will give you permission to marrying  again 

Arnav: khushi i am coming you just wait

Khushi: i packed my bag  before you asked me to do that, a paused "Arnav muhje se maa ka kangan nahi utra ja raha please aap woh khud"  ... there was a silence on the other end

Arnav: khushi listen to me all things are just yours i am only yours , my everything is yours who said i will asked you to leave me , dont you know i cannot breath without you  khushi bolo na ...she has gone too far to hear him to reply him "khushi i also wanted to request you dont leave me khushi bolo "he just drives as fast as he could to home he just ran to room .she was on floor holding his shirt she was all pale "khushi "he just picked kneel down and hug her" khushi i "he just shake her she was not moving , he placed his head on her heart "it cannot stop it cannot stop " he was shaking her

everyone in room was in shocked, he just picked her up

Arnav: you cannot leave me you cannot he just ran down

Akash drive them to hospital .

Arnav: khushi open your eyes he was shaking her

Akash Bhai 

Arnav :shut up  and drive "for all of you i ruin my life what i gain in end ?"

Akash just drive to hospital.

Arnav just ran with her in he was not accepting she was no more he still has hope his last hope 

DR: clinically she is no more but of you force us  we will give her  only 2 shocks

Arnav: was standing next to her "My first and last wish give her back i never asked you first time asking you  "he closed his eyes as they gave her shocked 

DR: 1 2 3 .he just gave her shock ..they look at the monitor the line which was straight it moved ."she is back"he was shouting to his staff

Arnav:felt he heart beating  he just step back stand next to the wall looked at her she was breathing thou it was restless not stable but she was breathing . 

DR: walked to him" it is miracle  nothing else and congrats she is expecting too may be for baby"he just walked out left him with her she was lying between machines 

Arnav: just walked to her hold her hand tight in his " you cannot ever leave me samjhe tou khushi arnav" he smiled as he recollected both of them once forget both the six month marriage and fallen for each other and in morning they were not able to look at each other as it was both fault .their lips  had smiled that day  ,and eyes were not able to look at each other ,he kissed her hand " "that was for the first time we listened our heart without blaming each other "she was gaining conscious and moving her head 

Khushi: aap

Arnav:" shhh bus she just opened her eyes , now my baby is asking you not to leave samjhe tum , he was in tears , i have bound you more " kissed her fore head  ..

Khushi was in surprise

Arnav:" your wish is full filled my life my love"  kissed away her tear...

do comment as i am not getting who is liking my work and who is not ?or i shall stop writing i am not pm

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
awww..tht was soo sweet, beautiful os
it brought a huge smile to my face๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOVED it to bit's!!!
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
di i always love your writing.it was nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Sagi_gal_bp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
oh you know naddiya i love your OS.very very much.
AnnieARS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww..it was so sweet...felt like crying!! very nice writing
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
really very touching...got goosebumps...loved it..
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..its really amazing..fab..loved it soo much
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adorablee...
i soo sorryy coz i m unable to comment... AND read these days as my colg started...
and few functions at my place... :)
i sorry again..
buh will get back to it sooon ..:D x
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its absolutely beautiful !!!
totally made my day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ThnQ
and truly nvr think of stop writting !!!
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very very beautifully written..

loved the ending...:)