Epi 535 & 536:D-N Real Eternal Story | Thus-Fri

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Okay for this me this turned out to be a total mid-night read totally sleepless at 1am and so thought i would give it ago.! Thank you very much bb for going to the effort of proof reading updating and of course the writer. Perfectly put into words as ever. I felt the whole baaji and dutta scene to be such an strange motion at this particalar stage. Its not unusal for Dutta to loose sight of his anger but because Baaji is now also his brother in law there is a mix of feelings you get as a reader. Leela was amazing here, stopping Dutta was totally the right thing to do.  I think even Dutta realised that he was being harsh on Baaji after hearing Leela out. That has to be the best thing leela has done to date!👍🏼 proud of her.
I kind of feel Dutta and Baajis friendship the loyality they have for one and other as childhood friends is kind of being shadowed by there new relationship which seems to be arkward. When Dutta saw an upset Madu only a form of regret would have gone through his mind? Actually god knows what was going through his mind.😆
Sudharshans antimsankar with Anay. The way in which Dutta has this very understanding concern for Leela grieving  is really amazingly put forward. Just the way his eyes are constantly so understanding of what she is going through. Loved the way Dutta has this  ever lasting grudge against the pandit his dialogue  of "shuru kar pandit!" totally took me back to nakusha and duttas first wedding. Bitchara pandit🤔
Moving on yaar "Dutta ko fasaya jaa raha hai big time!" Hopefully Dutta is alert  enough to be one step ahead. Actually one thing i did find strange was that there was no aftermath of Duttas aggression towards baaji. I thought there would be something, maybe a moment between madhu and baaji? I'm not complaining i guess its natural and more apt at times to let things be and move on.
Anyways thank you very much..looking forward to next week.
jagruti

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
interesting leela stopped dutta

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good episodes. Leela's reaction was perfect, now she will not live infalsehopes. liked the way she stopped Datta.

Datta & Abhi both are trapped by Nave & kala. This is their ek teer se do nishan plan. Now Datta is in big trouble, hope he comes out finishing all his enemies.
Thanks BB & the writer's👏
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for double epi BB.
both epis awsm!!! love D & naku scene mujhe sula de awww
leela v good pt.good close to suds thank god he is gone hehehehe one torture less. but sp???? 😲😲😲 boys say dutta's name & attack,?? Nooo dont make D in trouble pls dont kill sp he can't die till samya stoy comes na? pls dont make D go in more trouble...waiting for monday :)
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
"Mujhe sula dhe"...and I was all..😍

Love the way Dutta observe his love ones around him. The way he look at Leela to make sure she is ok. 😊

That Leela was the one stopping Dutta...is right...she is the only one who have the right beside Aayi to do so.

I understand where Dutta is coming from and why he lost his temper and hit Baji. What Dutta had been afraid of...someone in the family loosing there life because of Baji not being on his marks...happened.

Baji has made many mistakes...but this mistake made Dutta's sister a widow.

I would also like to say that for Dutta and Baji,,,the friendship and brother-like comes first...then Baji is Madhu's coming husband.

I am worried......Dutta is getting more and more in trouble...

BB in case you did not read my request…I would really like a Kala and Dutta confrontation…long one…I kind of feel that when the show was on air (MR as Dutta) we never really got it…it was over in few episodes…The moments was amazing…dialogs great and the performance brilliant…but waiting for it for so long and over in few moments…some of us kind of felt it was not enough.

I am kind of waiting for a Dutta and Kala...face to face moment.😃

Edited by Ani_98 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The star of today's episode was definitely Leela. She has reaimed dignified, calm and sensible  despite her grief.

Love the way Dutta is protective towards his family'.but do not fully  approve  of his reaction to Baaji'hasn't DSP also made major mistakes in life

" Pandit Shuru kar"..is so typical of Dutta Bhau (not mine)

Thank you BB and Writerji👏

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how i missed this episode.

Episode 532

Just caught up with this epi😳. Awesome as usual but the two things that specially caught my attention are the Tasha moments...how wonderfully different this couple is..there is love and its after glow even in naku knitting a sweater and Dutta watching over a sleeping naku with all his love pouring out...a warm protective after glow.

Secondly..Kala killing Suds... because he is the weakest link...?? But was he that mush of a threat to her...What about Leela...? I am guessing that Kala is beyond redemption and will eventually meet her gory end

Thank you BB and Writerji
👍🏼

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update BB. That 'mujhe sule de' line was so...😍
I wonder if Dutta will be jealous of the baby after its born as Naku's attention will be towards it. Naku was in pain again...I hope she is alright.
I didnt expect ASD to be so stupid as to go alone. He was begging to be attacked.