17/2:WU (Vijay bhai the new Teacher!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata setting up the alarm for 7 in the morning not wanting to be late for classes. J comes and tells Manyata that DS is great and she is very happy to see her happy. J further says that the reason for that dance game was to determine the real motive behind DS's acceptance towards Akash and UV's friendliness towards Akash. Manyata ignores J and heads to sleep.

UV staring at the wound in his hand, Unnati comes and tells him to bandage it. UV says he wants to keep this wound fresh because if not then how will he remember it and punish Akash for being the cause of it. He tells her that he may be the one who was wounded but it will be Akash who will suffer the pain.

Akash's landlord comes to meet him and tells him that either he pay the rent or leave the house. She tells him that she doesn't have any enmity with him but the one who does is making her do this. Akash gives her his bike keys and tells her that by next month if he doesn't pay the rent then she can sell the bike. Akash tells his mother to not beg anyone for him.

Manyata arrives at the breakfast table and greets everyone. Manyata then asks rajmata what she will have to do today. Rajmata tells her all she will have to learn and then tells her that she has found a teacher that will not run away from the palace (wah wah Vijay bhai ki kya tareef ho rahi hain…. Very happy to see rajmata acknowledge our Vijay bhai's talents – does he have any other then being very witty with his words?). She then tells her that the teacher is Rajkumar Vijayendra Singh. Everyone is shocked to hear this except Vijay bhai because he is too immersed in eating. Rajmata questions Vijay if he will help her and it suddenly downs on Vijay bhai that he is Manyata's new teacher which results in him choking on his food (Hilarious! Loved everyone's shocked expressions and then Vijay bhai's nonchalance and then the shock).

Vijay bhai asks rajmata you want me to teach Manyata; the one who gets hungry like dogs and has already made three top teachers quit (Ah! Vijay bhai is just so awesome!). Manyata also shows her displeasure calling Vijay bhai monkey and imitating his *I tell you*.  UV keeps on smiling seeing Vijay bhai and Manyata's reactions. Vijay bhai tells rajmata that he knows she doesn't like his jokes but if she wanted him to die then she could have used Brijraj's rifle at least then he would have died quickly. UV laughs hearing this ( OMG! I love his laughing face…. Please keep smiling like this prince).

Vijay bhai says that Manyata wants to Halal him ever since the kites competition. Rajmata ignores Vijay bhai's refusal and tells him that its final he will be the one to teach Manyata. Menaka thanks Rajmata and tells her that she is very grateful to have given such an opportunity to Vijay and promises that Vijay won't disappoint him. Vijay is shocked at his mother.

Manyata comes to Rajmata and questions her why she made Vijay her teacher. Vijay bhai questioning his mother on why she supported Rajmata's decision. Menaka tries to tell him that Rajmata has given an opportunity to prove himself. Vijay bhai says that Manyata can't be taught anything. Manyata tries to explain to Rajmata about how Vijay and J will make things difficult for her but Rajmata tells her that he is her brother and he knows everything that she needs to learn. Menaka tells Vijay bhai to show Rajmata his capabilities.

Akash searching for job but faces disappointment.

Vijay bhai is stopped by J who demands a party. J tells him that Manyata is a puppet in his hands and now we can play her the way he wants. J says she doesn't want Manyata to become a princess. Vijay bhai questions her why because if Manyata becomes the princess then she will get Akash. J says it's not that simple, DS has something big planned and he will find out about that plan.

Vijay comes to the study to see Manyata sitting on the chair with one of her legs pulled up.

Precap: Vijay bhai watches as the maid ties Manyata's feet. Manyata in tears asks him why he is doing this to her. Vijay bhai tells her that for the next two hours her feet will be tied till he finishes the lesson.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for this beautiful updtae Sarah

Love VB he is an asset to the show...can't wait for Monday
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
THanks for the LOVELLY update angel!!!! Your updates rock as usual!! mwah!!

tfs!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Vijay listens to his mom rather than J. -__-

Thanks for the written update.

-Jot.
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
wow cant wait to see vijay teaching manyata...πŸ˜†
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks sooo Much for the Update Sarah πŸ€—..

Soo Lookin fwd for the Bro Sis Antics.. πŸ˜†
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the update. You are awesome. Love your hardwork.πŸ‘
Vijay bhai the teacher and now that is what i have to say "i tell you".
he will be halaled by manyata now...poor vijay bhai because the war between 2 sisters...he is the scrape goat...πŸ˜†
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update - Love the surprise - Vijay bhai πŸ‘πŸΌ
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I have to say Vijay bhai is my fav male character in the story after UV πŸ˜†he just cracks me up
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update...😊