*\\//*Spoilers/Next Week Story*//\\

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

😊
Meenu calls ladkewale home to see her sister, the boy meets chavi there n likes her, Meenu tries to keep him away form chavi.

In the village, shaadi happens but ladkewale say that they cant take the bride with them coz there is a mark on her body which means that she will give birth to a girl. Sandhya together with jijaji from the boy's side saves the marriage.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the sharing next week story in a wee.😊
b2011 thumbnail
@ankita:  This is from tvburrp website and also whatsontv india site.  Thought many of us would be relieved to know it beforehand:))
ramyaramesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
everyone ll get to know tat sandy saved the marriage?????? or ll it be again a secret???????
Ruby13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. So there's lot of drama in store for next week...Edited by redruby - 12 years ago
xyyz thumbnail
I was about to give up on this show. But your post made me look forward to next week. finally, i hear the news of sandhya's victory. so glad and relieved. thankyou very much for sharing this news.
b2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: megumi

I was about to give up on this show. But your post made me look forward to next week. finally, i hear the news of sandhya's victory. so glad and relieved. thankyou very much for sharing this news.

Same from my side...I would not stop watching the show... but cannot be at peace for the next 3 days until Monday 9 p.m. epi.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing..next week looks promising to me and hopefully bhabhoo will soon find out meena's all truth and her belief of sandhya becoming her way DIL would surface up in her eyes and view...Today's episode was disheartening especially when Sandhya's kalash fell. I doubt if Kamala jiji will accept her mistake in front of maasa that she was about to trip and took the support of sandhya due to which her kalash fell..I hope babasa sooraj and the other men there supports this because they have also seen what had happened...

Looks like Maasa will not be successful in throwing sandhya out of the kabila because she is gonna save the marriage..Then the issue of save girl child might be shown in DABH..
Avidfan thumbnail
Thank you for some good and positive to look forward to. Otherwise it is absolutely boring at the moment. 
thanks for your positive thinking