Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is beautiful ...hoping u would continue/...
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a really touching one. U can due to the mood these days in ipkknd or wat but i really like these stories. Pls update soon.
Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Angsty n very lovely...
Hope u wl continue...
gom3090 thumbnail
nice ss dear..
plz continue the SS...
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes Naddiya this is so going to happen on screen too
his anger her tears...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sarach

its really fab..amazing..liked it sooo mcuh..liked the khush..and btw what is the meaning of parineeta??

married woman
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice SS. Please continue soon and PM me.
Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...really...luved it...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

he woke up as she fall on him he didnot not get at first as he looked up her head was resting next to his head "khushi damit" he just slide a bit and pull her down to rest properly, she was still having fever her hand was gripping his shirt collar tight as if she was scared .his heart skip a beat he just covered her with the blanket didnot free his shirt from her grip ."light was on even then she was scared "he looked at her face her eyes was swollen ,her face was red ."why she "he looked at time it was 5  he just taken off her hand that was still on his forehead ..it was warm he just hold tight in his hand "what is all this " just picked the kangan from side table and placed it on her wrist . he  was not able to take his eyes off her, just removed curls off her face .she was motionless no response to his touch .her eyelash still have tears droplet . he just touch and looked at his finger tip 

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Yeh lamha kahaan tha mera

Arnav: " can this be not real " as he looked at her the eye corner has another tear , " i cannot harm you even i want to trust me i cannot even i hate you " he wasn't able to look at her the flash back of shyam made him pull his hand away from her but her grip on his shirt was so tight that he drop his idea to move away from her he just placed his hand on her's over his chest ."at least he will not touch you now if he tries i will kill him" he just closed his eyes ..

a knocked made khushi wake 

Khushi: just try to get up she looked at her hand it was in his "hum soai kab"she free her hand from his slowly taken out from his grip she walk to the door

Anjali: meri bhabi kaise hain ,chota na tang tou nahi kiya 

Khushi nahi . thek hoon 

Anjali aap da na hum ko she asked Shaym who was peeping in the room look at bed it was very observant she was sleeping next to him as one side was without a wrinkle and on the other side there was a empty space  which showed she was sleeping .

Shyam just boiled he gave Anjali the tray and walked

Anjali: wah maa ka kangan , did he gave you the letter 

Shyam: freeze

Khushi:looked at her arms as she didnot wore it ,she turn back and looked at him who was still asleep."yeh kab"

Anjali: chota bhi na hum ko itna armaan tha shadi ka .yeh so kaise raha hai

Khushi: saar mein daar ho raha tha in ka raat ko

Anjali : dewana ha yeh bikul . chal aap yeh pehan la .

Khushi : jee ,she walked in and closed the door  she sat on couch "yeh kab" looked at her hand "hum soai kab aur yeh" she was in shocked "kabhi kuch bolta ha kabhi kuch  maa ka khat"she looked at him  picked the letter from table and started reading "ghusa saa lana , aur pyar suud samait wapis karna "she was in to tears she looked at him who turn towards her side he just open his eyes as he felt she was not there 

Arnav:'khushi"

Khushi: was astonished to hear 

Arnav: just sat and saw her sitting on the couch he just relaxed but he straight his face " are you going or i"

Khushi i am going  she just walked to washroom.

Arnav: just closed his fist in anger. he was mentally disturbed not getting what to do .

Khushi walk out with in few mins she was dress in a red sari 

Arnav: looked at her she was just wearing those kangan in her wrist .she just fold her clothes not getting were to keep as she does not want to fight with him. 

Arnav walk to wash room to freshen up he came out he saw a small paper bag in which she had placed her all  clothes ,she was standing near the french door looking out "will you throw your clothes like this " he pull out from the bag as it was over flowing

Khushi: looked at the duppata which was on the couch she fold it  

Arnav: open his closet" it is to keep clothes "

Khushi: looked at him he was wearing his sweater .

Anjali knocked the door "hello love birds "

Arnav: Di

Anjali: Di ka bacha hum bohot naraz ha 

Arnav: why 

Anjali na hum na shadi dekhi na 

Arnav: oh di

Anjali: chalo maang mein sindoor lago yeh to hamara samna kar sakta ho na

Khushi looked at him in shocked

Arnav looked at her 

NK wait wait i will capture 

Arnav took a pinched and walked to her who was standing next to closet as if she want to hide her self in it he looked at her she closed her eyes he just apply " happy di"

Anjali: ha happy 

Khushi: open her eyes she looked at him with moist eyes he just turn around as her eyes contact made him weak 

do comment as i am really not feeling at all writing anything ..this is for my readers who look for my os

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story naddiya..Loved it...