15/2:WU (MonAsh love & UV's Pain!)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manyata crying in her room (that's all she seems to be doing these days!). She imagines Akash by her window wishing her Valentine's day and giving her a rose (their song plays in the BG!). Vijay comes a d brings Manyata out of her illusion and starts with his funny dialogues (gosh! I missed this guy!). Manyata then sees Akash heading towards the Mahal and gets excited while Vijay is surprised.

The guards stop Akash but he still passes by them not answering their question. Brijraj screams at him asks him how dare he come to the mahal again. Brijraj raises the gun at him not listening to Komal and Manyata try to stop him (Go Brijraj, I am with you!). Rajmata comes and tells him to let Akash go as she called him here and he is her special guest. The family questions why she invited Akash, she tells them that she did it for Manyata as Manyata is doing so for her so she also wanted to do something for her.  

Manyata questions Rajmata if she really invited Akash here for her (he is standing in front of you isn't he… then why question her? gosh! No trust on her own grandmother!)

Uday and Unnati come. Uday shocks the family by apologizes to Akash for what he did to him and tells him that he doesn't have any grudge against him and as it  is if DS has accepted him then he has too (I can see the way he is controlling himself).

Manyata takes Akash from there saying she will show him her house. Manyata excitedly talks about her house and introduces him to her mother. Manyata then introduces J and Vijay to Akash who taunt him embarrassing Akash.  Akash takes Manyata to a side and questions her on how everything changed so quickly and Manyata then tells him about the deal she made with Rajmata.  Akash says he likes her the way she is (he still keeps calling her Moniya and trying to stop her from accepting her true identity)

J and Vijay make fun of Akash and then discuss on how Rajmata is being so lenient with Manyata and fulfilling all her wishes. J and Vijay conclude that Rajmata and Uday are planning something and believe that Uday is burning in jealousy seeing MonAsh (J stay away from my UV!).

J and Vijay taunt Akash again and ask him if he knows about Valentine's day. Akash says he knows and has even got a gift for Manyata, a watch (of course he says Monia! He needs to wake up from his make believe world!). J tells Akash that there must be something about him for Manyata to choose his watch over UV's  diamond necklace.  Manyata tells him to ignore her and tie the watch on her. Aksh ties it around her wrist which UV watches  with pain and jealousy. 

Precap:

Rajmata tells Akash that he can't meet Manyata for the next three months as her classes are going to a lot more difficult than before and Manyata can't be around common people(At least we will be free of MonAsh for three months). Akash and Manyata shocked, J puzzled while UV is smirking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..:)
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Sarah babes thnks 4 the update sweetie!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sonam4980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thx alot! I am getting depedant on your updates!
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK THE HEAVENS NO MONASH FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS . 8
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for wu sarah..

just cant believe that we will be monsha free, for d next  three months..really hope for it..
Thapelo thumbnail
BY THRE WAY THANX FOR THE UPDATE IWAS SERIOUSLY PANICKING SINCE I DON'T SPEAK A WORD OF HINDI I LITERALLY WAUIT FOR FOR THR UPDATE . DAMN! I WISH SONY WOUILD STATT ADDING SUBTITLED ATLEAST FOR US POOR NON INDIAN VIEWERS I TELL YOU THIS SUCKS.THANKS
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sarah for the update πŸ˜ƒ
smrity2012 thumbnail
It was really enjoyable to hear how J and Vj bhai make fun of those twoπŸ‘..Mon-AK was so surprised to see the change in DS and UVs behaviour..Aka appeared as if he was expecting a "Kurukshetra" and he was about to start fight, but  DS protected him, it was so strange for Mon & AKA and then the thunder happened when UV said "sorry" indirectly...wow...both of them were stonned.πŸ˜›.gosh!! kya baat hai...their surprise goes beyond the limit...on top the way J and VJ threw some dialogues poor lovy dubby couple was feeling stupid about themselves. The only part I don't like is "komal" being so nice to Aka..as if she partially accepted his her "Damad"(son in law)...if Komal knows DS should know its beginning of another chapter..

I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode when DS will break the big news of three months separation...Yahooo...poor kids, they were feeling the whole world is at their service...πŸ˜†
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
the real fun begins now as they cant meet for 3 mths...