Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saba113

hehe life is going so busy that manage to get here with great difficulty but ap naraz na ho hum say aisa koi din nahi jab hum ko yaad nahi kartay ๐Ÿ˜ณ

stop maska maaring ๐Ÿ˜†anyways what are you doing now a days so busy .your exam finished now what so busy life ?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey i've also cum!! actually i've 2 go at that time 2 prepare  the dinner 4 night a smy sis & her in-laws'd cum 4 dinner!!and i just saw this thread!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

stop maska maaring ๐Ÿ˜†anyways what are you doing now a days so busy .your exam finished now what so busy life ?

attending marriages yesterday attended one of my dad's close friend's daughter's now two cousin marriages coming up ..so you know i have to a do a lot shopping , and preparations ..and all that and hey do suggest  some nice mehendi songs ...everyone is asking me and i am so confused what to suggest...i am not a big music buff you know

@saba ..lucky one ..attending marriages ..here in my family no marriage ..last one was my sis's and i am waiting kab koi shaadi ho and i will attend...๐Ÿ˜†.songs ahh worry not i will suggest such songs everyone will be speechless  

dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi...main bi aagayeee...anyone start a topic...

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

@saba ..lucky one ..attending marriages ..here in my family no marriage ..last one was my sis's and i am waiting kab koi shaadi ho and i will attend...๐Ÿ˜†.songs ahh worry not i will suggest such songs everyone will be speechless  

do suggest some good songs not wrong ones tera koi bharosa nahi kay suggest kar day๐Ÿ˜† and hows your sis and jiju...does your sis manage to settle in Canada ..you once  told me she is not enjoying there much ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: saba113

do suggest some good songs not wrong ones tera koi bharosa nahi kay suggest kar day๐Ÿ˜† and hows your sis and jiju...does your sis manage to settle in Canada ..you once  told me she is not enjoying there much ๐Ÿ˜†

hey i am not mean ..you consider me this mean ๐Ÿ˜†sis perfectly fine with God's grace daily i talk to her ..you know our day don't pass untill we discuss all important happenings in a day ..yeah she has now settled there ..ab adaat ho rahi hay ..see when jiju gets to work she becomes  lonely since all sasural is not there so gets bored but now she is applied for a job too infact my jiju pushed her for it ๐Ÿ˜†.and made good friends in neighbours ..so slowly getting used to things ..Jjiu is great too  MashaAllah ..poor  him sometimes i think i disturb him too much ๐Ÿ˜†see we have made double rishta ..now he has no sister so he treats me as his younger sister and also i am his saali too ..so do tarfa tang karti hoon naah main unhain๐Ÿ˜†..hehe but he is just too sweet and cute ...never minds anything ..infact yesterday he was saying to me tu jab mujhe tang nahi karti .masti maazak nahi karti din  nahi guzarta  lol ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago

hello shobha ,akshi

akshi..topic ... we are only doing general chatting ..topic koi bh shoro ho jao any new movie , song, news ..anything
Edited by sidra08 - 12 years ago
kgmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello dear

hum to aik dum mast hain..๐Ÿ˜ƒaap sunaye