Woo hoo Ram dancing Salsa!!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram dancing with Neha!! And Priya with tearful eyes watching the surprise!! And Vikram telling Priya of all the hardships that he endured.. Along with the Moch!!
Only wished that they could have danced together!! And hey!! Whts with the dance ending sooo quick>?Vikram's running commentary could have actually been done post the dance.😭 Edited by fosla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ram is only allowed to dance with Priya. But Neha is okay. Didn't mind her dancing ðŸ˜Š 

Wanted Priya to shake a leg with Golu.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What?? no slow dance with Mr. N Mrs Kapoor??

kya phika Phika Valentines Day yaaar...

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram dancing salsa with Neha was supercute but something was missing from the whole episode😡...was it because I expected more ???... A dance with our Priya...a little more in the bindi adjusting scene...a lot less of Sharma family and the 3 idiots...
The only thing I took as a consolation, was seeing Priya with tears of joy and her looking truly divine😆
laduprav thumbnail
i loved raya scene a lot.ram dance with neha it was awesome...wish next time he will dance with priya...
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritigl

Ram is only allowed to dance with Priya. But Neha is okay. Didn't mind her dancing ðŸ˜Š 

Wanted Priya to shake a leg with Golu.

Ritigl

I want one logical explanation for Priya not dancing.. Neha had a moch much later. I didn't mind them dancing together. But it could have been magical if raYa danced naah.
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

What?? no slow dance with Mr. N Mrs Kapoor??

kya phika Phika Valentines Day yaaar...

IndYa4u

No slow dance!~!All that build up for nothing.. Note to self : Lower expectations.. Actually.. Stop having them!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Ram dancing salsa with Neha was supercute but something was missing from the whole episode😡...was it because I expected more ???... A dance with our Priya...a little more in the bindi adjusting scene...a lot less of Sharma family and the 3 idiots...
The only thing I took as a consolation, was seeing Priya with tears of joy and her looking truly divine😆

Balhfan4ever,

I know what was missing.. MAGIC!! CV's totally ruined the super cute moments by rushing it and spreading them over! Yes!! Having so much of Sharma's and the evil trio is an equal spoiler!Angry
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: laduprav

i loved raya scene a lot.ram dance with neha it was awesome...wish next time he will dance with priya...

laduprav

Good for you yaar.. I am still having a hard time to console myself! Iam sure they would have their first dance sometime later!!😳
laduprav thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

laduprav

Good for you yaar.. I am still having a hard time to console myself! Iam sure they would have their first dance sometime later!!😳

hope for best.