13/2: WU (M's Apology letter to DS)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Manyata crying in her room and cursing her short temper. UV enters the room and Manyata yells at him to leave but UV just walks up to her. UV smiles and places his hand on her shoulder but Manyata shrugs it off and questions him on why he doesn't he go back to Jaighad as even Rajmata knows that there can never be anything between them (I was seriously missing his smiles!).  UV tells her that this time he didn't do anything everything was done by her. He tells her that she is stopping herself from becoming Manyata and then says that she can never become a princess. Manyata walks away from him in anger and questions him if he is a fortuneteller.

UV walks towards her, holds her forearms and tells her that she can never become a true Princess because she is like a flowing river which flows in its own direction and makes it her own way wherever it goes. He holds her face and tells her that these people want to confine her but they don't know that she will make her own way and then says that for the world she may never become a good princess but for him she will always be his princess. UV then hugs her and tells her that she has lost the bet so it's better to forget Akash and promises that he will never try to change her. Manyata seeks comfort in his hug but then realizes she is hugging him and quickly pushes him away and says that she will become a good princess because she wants Akash. She then very rudely pushes UV out of the room. (the hug lasted a total of 5 seconds! lets not even count on the number of hours we have waited to to watch the hug! but loved how UV comforted her)

UV in his full angry mode talks to himself saying he gave a chance to choose the right path despite what happened in the past few days but if she has decided to blindfold her eyes then she should also be ready to walk on the rope as now there will be some major dhamakas (He is back to his revenge mode!).

Manyata crying and remembering Akash as tere liye plays in the background (WTH happened to the start of a new relationship between ManVeer? CVs are playing with our emotions  by showing such misleading promos!).

Akash has come to meet the manager and requests him to hire him back because all his charges has been dropped. The manager tells him the decision was taken from the higher authorities and he can't make such a decision.

UV greets Rajmata and tells her that he is still waiting for her answer. Rajmata says there is a right time to answer a question and when that time comes he will get all the answers to his questions.

Manyata comes to Komal's room, hugs her and starts crying saying she herself lost the challenge. Komal wipes her tears and comforts her saying not stop crying. Manyata says Rajmata did the right thing but now who will teach her as all the teachers have left. Komal says she will teach her (and here I was speculating whether it be J or UV and hoping it to  be UV so I could see some fun ManVeer scenes! Another disappointment!) .

Manyata says she will learn quickly if she is going to teach her. Komal tells her that first she will write an apology letter to Rajmata. Manyata says she wants to write an apology letter to the teacher too and then says she will write it in hindi because it will take her three years if she tried to write it in English (please stick with Hindi, as it is we are already getting frustrated with the show's slow pace!).

Manyata writes the letter as Komal watches her writing and corrects her when she writes sadgaye telling her to write naraz. Manyata writes about the marbles getting stuck in her throat and how the teacher didn't care and then promises in the letter that she will do all the boring stuff and become a good princess just like she is.

Rajmata reads the letter and tells her that she appreciates her efforts and her tells her to trust her once again. Rajmata tells her that she will once again start her training and tells her that she will also give her a treat for her effort. Manyata says she wants to speak to Akash.

Precap:

Manyata yells at Rajmata saying one hand she tells her she will accept her relationship with Akash if she becomes a good princess and on the other hand she took away Akash's job from him and threw him and his family from his house.. If Akash does not remain in the city then there won't be any need to separate him from her because they will already be separated (Obviously, UV is responsible for this!).

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedita_21 thumbnail
Even i was hoping that UV will teach her and we can see some lovely moments.
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pata nahi iss serial ka kya hoga...it goes so slow. Nice Update as always. πŸ˜ƒ
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Angelskiss for the udpate.you are awesome and love your hardwork you put in every update you do.πŸ‘

Rajmata is planning something and only time will tell. Even manyata and Udayveer will have to wait for all their questions to be answered.πŸ˜•
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm i guess M will never learn..

thanx for WU SarahπŸ˜›
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wana kick "M" for kicking UV out of the room...WTH
thanks for the update Sarah
Edited by RubyLynn - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sarah πŸ€—

Thanks for the WU.. 
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx for the update something's fishy here with rajmata and uv
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you , sarah!
i finally came up to date with DEK last night & i agree, the pace was so slow that i wanted to skip it but couldnt because i love my UVeer haha πŸ˜³
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
so Komal is going to teach her hope it succeeds...