Aricle:Vaishnavi Dhanraj hits the right notes

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Vaishnavi Dhanraj

Click on the pic to view slideshow

She is a brilliant actress and an extremely beautiful girl. But there's more toVaishnavi Dhanraj than meets the eye. She has an exceptionally melodious voice too. And we can go on praising Vaishnavi as she is immensely sporting too. She obliged when our team asked her to hum a few tunes. And trust us; it was the highpoint of her visit as she sings really well. She sang Rogers Band's I've Been Looking for You So Long and Abida Parveen's Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Naa Karo. That is not it; she did full justice to both these songs. (A talented lass)

And wait, there's more to her. She can also play the guitar. "Off late, I haven't had the time to practice much," she told us. But even with the limited practice she was able to do, we loved what we heard.

In fact, the girl with curly hair is highly intelligent, too; even before she set her foot inside Tellychakkar.com's office, she had a story in hand. (She'd surely make for a good journalist, we believe) "I love to write as well, random thought and poems," she said adding another feather to her cap. Oh, how much we love such guest editors.

We had a gala time having the damsel around us. And her parting words were icing on the cake. "The Tellychakkar team rocks." So do you, Vaishnavi.

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja :
            thanx for sharing yar, well in some previous articles i did read about vaishnavi's love for music, par itna zyada to expect hi nahi kiya tha, she's really talented ..kudos to her !!πŸ‘
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow beautiful ,smart and talented  deadly comboπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nice! Thanks for sharing.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome guys:))
@polly haan yaar pata nahi frm i got the article just was luking for something and gt this so thought to share:))
tasharose thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear for sharing this.
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u very much pooja.really she has many qualities.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing-  wish there was a vid of her singing too...
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww thats so cute
Thanx for sharing pooja
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its gud 2 know that Vaishnavi has talent 4 music!!😊😊shes really a gud actress. from the days of CID i always liked her!! gud vaishnavi 4 portraying jhanvi so effectively!!πŸ‘πŸ‘