naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi:my heart beat for Arnav she placed her hand on her heart , it just beat for him. you forcefully made me engaged with you ,babuji was trying to tell us that you are a fraud , he try to warn us , when he saw Anjali ji he ..

Shyam: gave his cunning laughter " i didnot left him to tell truth "

Khushi you did that ?

Shyam: yes when you were having fun with Saala SB in Naitral he found me and Rani SB in a temple .

Khushi: slapped him , now i will not stop my self i will tell everything to Arnav

Shyam: you want your jiji shadi should be broken again

Khushi: akash ji love her

Shyam: had a laughter "he love her but the raizada Family trust me more, wise bhi abhi tak rani Sb ki dead body aagai hogai, Saala Sb will not be in a state to hear all this "

Khushi: what you did to her

Shyam: i stamp her vise for up

Khushi just ran in

Arnav just stand next to the wall he felt his heart ,he just ran down ." i hate this feeling "

Khushi ran out she saw him going down she just ran behind him "suna i want to talk to you"she stand beside him and asked him 

Arnav: i am busy ,he to just walk to his room changed his dress , he walk out to see Anjali he found her lying on floor. "DI" he just picked her up and and made her rest "DI"

Anjali: i am fine 

Arnav: yes you are fine i am seeing that .

OP: yeh

Anjali; took it and hide it 

Arnav: what are you hiding?

Anjali: i want to tell him first

Arnav: but what is that you cannot share with me 

Anjali: chota go and call him please

Arnav: just walked down he just walk to shyam to tell him that she is calling him he just closed his fist "di is calling you" he just feel sick  he just ran to his room on way he met NK

NK: naanav see this you will get who try to kill di  he gave him cam and ran to akash room. he walked in he saw her he played the cam  ...he was listen shyam he blood boiled ..  he look at khushi  she was sitting there talking to sky

Khushi: was so tired she wanted to be alone for sometime to composed her self 

Khushi: maa babuji why you both left me with this mean world why? it would  be nice if you had taken me with you. i cannot tell any one how much he is hurting me, he did that on sangeet night i warn him if he will touch me again i will tell every one but today he was limit , he scared me she just warp her arm around her knee "i cannot tell buaji or jiji i cannot ruin jiji happiness  please maa pray for me i be brave "

Arnav : just didnot move he just sat on the bed like a statue 

Khushi: "i thought Arnav ji wrote on the mirror to met him on roof but it was he" she was cleaning her arms with pool water... she feel sick she ran to wash room ,she didnot notice he was there. she walk out she saw him sitting holding his head

Khushi " aap ki tabiyat thek ha"

Arnav: leave me 

Khushi: placed her hand on his forehead "why you are sweating?"

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi just kneel down in front of him "shout as much you want to i will not leave you"

Arnav:: ok you stay i will go from here ., he try to get up but he feeling weak

Khushi  turn on the light  " kya huwa ha aap ko"

Arnav: leave me alone i am fine he just again try to get up

Khushi  wait i will call DI

Arnav: no no she is sick  i am fine you just leave me alone

Khushi: how to leave you alone like this ? she just sat  next to him hold his hand and rubbing it"let me call Dr "

Arnav:  i am fine .

Khushi: "i know you have seen me with your jiju, were is your medicine "

Arnav: look at her  how was searching his drawer 

Khushi: you lay down first i will tell you everything  ,

Arnav: no you tell me first

Khushi zidd na kara please , kon se ha , she showed him all , she just made him rest open tie and his collar button" aap ko yaad ha pooja wala din i ran to you" she taken out on which he pointed 

Arnav: look at her

Khushi : that day i saw him for the first time in RM ,  i ran out you were calling me ... gave him water and his tablet 

Arnav: hmmm , he just had it 

Khushi: he stopped me and told fake stories , you all came with jiji proposal  before  babuji reaction after seeing DI , at that time none of us know babuji knew it before us , he was against my forced engagement but ,shyam he made buaji so fond of himself that she didnot listen me . tears roll down her eyes ." i need your help "

Khushi: marry me ,hate me as much you want to just marry me i cannot take this more i cannot .she was rubbing cleaning her arms 

Arnav: he remember she was in same condition on sangeet day

Khushi: i won you remember 

Khushi: please take this as my winning challenge please she just  cried  holding his hand in her please  i always need your help i am tired of fighting all alone 

Arnav: so do i he just sat and hug her "i need your help more to look after DI and  "

Khushi: and look at him with teary eyes 

Arnav:" ME" kissed her forehead while wiping her tears   "we need each other "

i cannot accept hate track ,sorry for mistakes 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justmememe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice.. Love it. I agree. Cannot accept hate track either!!
amazing os
post in ur gallery soon ya

edited
if dere love is true den arnav has to trust khushi
hope for d best
Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awww it was so beautiful cute and what not its so awsmmm loved it a lot!! keep writing more 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely idea yaar hope like this happen
zaniax thumbnail
LOVELY OS!
I wish this cud happen in the show aswell.
sweta1231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it I hope something like that happens... 
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Enjoyed it. Thanks.😃
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very well written.:)

i dnt like the hate track either...
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3