HD Article-Navneet Nishan To Enter Hitler Didi

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.theindiapost.com/entertainment/tv-programes/navneet-nishan-to-enter-hitler-didi/

You loved her as the modern, urban woman of the 90's 'Tara' and now she is back on Zee TV as the mother of the hero in the channel's popular primetime drama, Hitler Didi. ActressNavneet Nishan will soon enter the show as a hilarious, upmarket North-Indian lady, mother to the male lead Rishi (played by actor Sumit Vats). Making a rather dramatic entry in a chaotic accident scene,  Navneet's character will be seen at loggerheads with her to-be daughter-in-law Indira (played by Rati Pandey) right from the outset😆.

Indira who is a mere bystander at the scene where Navneet's character rams her car into a two-wheeler, will involve herself in the heated quarrel following the accident. Though she has no apparent connection with the bike-rider, righteous and feisty Indira will get involved and vehemently side with him, pointing out that it was entirely Navneet's fault. Much to her exasperation, Indira will drag her future ma-in-law to a closeby hospital to ensure that she doesn't just wash her hands off the incident and rightfully pays for the hurt bike-rider's medical bills. Will this fiery squabble spark off an atmosphere of hostility for Indira even before she steps into her sasuraal? Only time will tell!😆

Speaking of her new assignment, Navneet Nishan said, "I go back a long way with Zee. I started my career with the channel and even today people recognize me as Tara. In that sense, I will always be indebted to the channel. Just a few months ago, I performed at their annual awards show, Zee Rishtey Awards. I am excited at the prospect of playing a fun, loud, upmarket Punjabi lady who is bound to tickle the audience's funny bone. Let's hope the audience enjoys my performance just as much as I enjoy playing the part!"

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks.

Wow! sounds very interesting to see Indu with sasu ma... This confrontation would be far better and would make more sense than she had with Sameer.  by the way, indu seems to confront everyone from Diwan family in their first meeting and sasur will be the last one to follow.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Priyanka! Namono se bhari Sharma family kam thi jo, Rishi ki namonedaar family introduce ho rahi hai? ðŸ˜†.
On lighter note, I am looking way ahead when Mrs. Diwan interacts with Mrs. Sharma ... don't get confused ... I am talking about Mrs. Kutumb Sharma and Mrs. Jhumpa Sharma ðŸ¤£. What a fun-to-watch interaction it will be. 
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs

Sad even that house no positive caracter stil now :(
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cyn-

Tfs

Sad even in that house no positive caracter stil now :(

i mean no one 2 support Inshi :(Edited by Cyn- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nels

Thanks Priyanka! Namono se bhari Sharma family kam thi jo, Rishi ki namonedaar family introduce ho rahi hai? ðŸ˜†.

On lighter note, I am looking way ahead when Mrs. Diwan interacts with Mrs. Sharma ... don't get confused ... I am talking about Mrs. Kutumb Sharma and Mrs. Jhumpa Sharma ðŸ¤£. What a fun-to-watch interaction it will be. 

🤣

Namoone bhare Pade hai ..Indira kee life asan nahi hai .. Ghar per bhee aur would be Sasural main bhee ðŸ˜†

Sharma vs Diwan ðŸ˜†

Father ka ana bacha hai , unkee bhee entry hogi may be ðŸ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cyn-

Tfs

Sad even that house no positive caracter stil now :(

Yes, and it will be journey for Indu to travel from one Mad house to other.
All new entries are coming to create more problem in Indiras Life ðŸ˜†.. pahle hee problem bhare pade the ab navneet nishan .. it will be defiently fun to watching indira-navneet scenes ..
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

🤣

Namoone bhare Pade hai ..Indira kee life asan nahi hai .. Ghar per bhee aur would be Sasural main bhee ðŸ˜†

Sharma vs Diwan ðŸ˜†

Father ka ana bacha hai , unkee bhee entry hogi may be ðŸ˜†

Looking at Rishi, I don't think he really cares for his paternal house. And as far as Indira is concerned, she is in Sharma house as a care taker awaiting her Vidhit bhaiya. So finally, when Vidhit comes back to take his responsibility and Indira-Rishi get married, we all can sing:

Do Diwaane Shehar mein, raat mein yaa dopahar mein,
Aabodaana dhoondhtein hain (bike par), aashiyaana dhoondhtein hain 

🤣
Edited by Nels - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nels

Looking at Rishi, I don't think he really cares for his paternal house. And Indira is in Sharma house only as care taker on behalf of Vidhit. So finally, when Vidhit comes back to take his responsibility -and Indira-Rishi will get married, we all can sing:

Do Diwaane Shehar mein, raat mein yaa dopahar mein,
Aabodaana dhoondhtein hain (bike par), aashiyaana dhoondhtein hain 

🤣

🤣 nice song

Do not worry it wont happen because Indira is more interested in meeting his mother n father ðŸ˜† she is very practical girl n want everything perfect not like aajkal ke road chap  laila-majnoo🤣...yes he does not care for his parental house but Indira does ðŸ˜³  Abhee Indira rishi ko naukari per bhee bhejegi ðŸ˜†

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago