Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

🤣 nice song

Do not worry it wont happen because Indira is more interested in meeting his mother n father 😆 she is very practical girl n want everything perfect not like aajkal ke road chap  laila-majnoo🤣...yes he does not care for his parental house but Indira does 😳  Abhee Indira rishi ko naukari per bhee bhejegi 😆

See, she wants to meet his parents because she knows nothing about him or his background. Aur yeh to present ki baat hai. What I am talking about is far-far future. By then everything is sorted 😆. Rishi has accomplished his mission of bringing out the hidden normal girl in Indira and married her. Aur naukri kaa pataa nahi, lekin chookri aur bike pakka Rishi ke paas honge. 🤣

Originally posted by: Nels

See, she wants to meet his parents because she knows nothing about him or his background. Aur yeh to present ki baat hai. What I am talking about is far-far future. By then everything is sorted 😆. Rishi has accomplished his mission of bringing out the hidden normal girl in Indira and married her. Aur naukri kaa pataa nahi, lekin chookri aur bike pakka Rishi ke paas honge. 

Far Far Futrue tabhee aayega jab indira milegi future inlaws se  ( nahi milegi to baat aage badhegi hee nahi .. see Hitler hai woh) but mujhe  abhee ek hee cheej mujhe deekh raha hai dfilhaal Kaise hoga jugad Roti Kapda aur Makan ka 😆  inka agar aisee family hogi dono taraf se uper se Indira n her hitlergiri...🤣 

Bold HAhahaha thats his mission 🤣
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Far Far Futrue tabhee aayega jab indira milegi future inlaws se  ( nahi milegi to baat aage badhegi hee nahi .. see Hitler hai woh) but mujhe  abhee ek hee cheej mujhe deekh raha hai dfilhaal Kaise hoga jugad Roti Kapda aur Makan ka 😆  inka agar aisee family hogi dono taraf se uper se Indira n her hitlergiri...🤣 

Bold HAhahaha thats his mission 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
regina88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she is a positive character. Maybe she is in favor of rishi/ricky and when she meets indira and gets to know about her life I think she will be with inshi.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nels

See, she wants to meet his parents because she knows nothing about him or his background. Aur yeh to present ki baat hai. What I am talking about is far-far future. By then everything is sorted 😆. Rishi has accomplished his mission of bringing out the hidden normal girl in Indira and married her. Aur naukri kaa pataa nahi, lekin chookri aur bike pakka Rishi ke paas honge. 🤣

Naukri 😆
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊

Interesting 😳

"Sharma Vs Diwans" 😊

Poor Indira 😔. I hope Rishi 😍 has good reasons for not keeping in contact with his family.

But then since his mother called Sameer to find out about Rishi might make her a positive character. Rishi's father might be a problem. 😔

I would like to see after the future mother-in-law/ daughter-in-law accident drama how will Indira 😳 reaction be after finding out that's her future mother-in-law. 😆
lmao...bahut maza aane wala hai.😆.m luving dis show!!!❤️
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh No.

I was hoping that Rishi's Mom , would be a gem of character.  After all Mother of our Rishi.

I was also thinking , that she will give the love & affection of a mother to Indira , which she has been deprived of from childhood.

But No , CVs are bent on making every character (except inshi) in this serial -ve.
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for sharing... I think her character is going to be positive... the article says that she is a hilarious, upmarket North-Indian lady... this reminded me of maya of sarabhai vs. sarabhai... lets see how this meeting goes... 
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gracias por el articulos fabuloso Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago